NFC Wildcard: "Fly Eagles Fly" vs Tampa Bay FOX Noon CT

LTtxfan

13 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Brady is also one of the least sacked and hit QBs in the NFL because he is good at getting rid of the ball. So he should be at or near the bottom of roughing penalties. That doesn't really prove anything. 

It pretty strongly disproves "you can't breath on Tom Brady without getting a flag."

Just now, aggie08 said:

It pretty strongly disproves "you can't breath on Tom Brady without getting a flag."

No it doesn't. At all. That would require evidence showing hard borderline hits of Brady without a flag.

Now get over it, not everybody is in love with your dreamy QB, and stop ruining the thread. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

No it doesn't. At all. That would require evidence showing hard borderline hits of Brady without a flag.

Now get over it, not everybody is in love with your dreamy QB, and stop ruining the thread. 

Man, it's not even really about Brady. It's about the constant need to assign conspiracies and favoritism--mixed in with "pussification" of the league hot takes--to good ol' fashion shitty officiating. Yes, I will acknowledge that it's my fault for continuing to click on game threads on a sports message board expecting anything different.

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Find me a single stat that backs it up. I'll wait. Last year it was drawing PI calls, even though the were among the lowest in league. It will be something else next year, I'm sure.

Not a stat, but always makes me laugh... 😂😂😂

Jimbo.jpg

• Haha 3

See, with last night's beatdown, it was two teams that belonged, but one was just playing outstanding football.

With these two teams... I mean, you knew the Eagles had little business being in the playoffs to begin with. Then to have to face Tom Brady's Bucs...

it's like watching Mike Tyson go into the ring against Michael J. Fox. You wonder why it even started, and you're ready for it to be over long before it ends.

Edited by Rimbo

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

Man, it's not even really about Brady. It's about the constant need to assign conspiracies and favoritism--mixed in with "pussification" of the league hot takes--to good ol' fashion shitty officiating. Yes, I will acknowledge that it's my fault for continuing to click on game threads on a sports message board expecting anything different.

Officiating is awful and inconsistent. Top tier QB’s are also protected more than others. Both can be true. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

isn't aggy playing basketball, judging meat or something?

5 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

You just happen to throw your fits when it's about Brady. There's a thread about him, go post there. This thread is about the current game where the Eagles are undeniably getting the short end of the bad calls. It wouldn't matter in the end because they're not good enough to win. 

• Like 1

Just now, 4th&Five said:

Officiating is awful and inconsistent. Top tier QB’s are also protected more than others. Both can be true. 

Perfectly fair and accurate. Obviously, star treatment is pretty universal across all sports and always has been. And the rules have changed to even further protect all quarterbacks. But that's not the same as saying that the NFL is actively influencing results.

Just now, Huckleberry said:

You just happen to throw your fits when it's about Brady. There's a thread about him, go post there. This thread is about the current game where the Eagles are undeniably getting the short end of the bad calls. It wouldn't matter in the end because they're not good enough to win. 

I can assure you that I've also "thrown fits" on game threads between two teams that I don't give a shit about when the bitchassedness level about officiating is unusually high. Carry on, I'll leave you to it.

4 minutes ago, WBT said:

He was bad at Oklahoma.  I don't watch the nfl but how did he manage to make the playoffs to begin with?

they beat every shitty team on their schedule plus the Saints who were having all kinds of QB/Covid issues.  They are the worst team in the playoffs by far.

Healthy Saints make the playoffs over them.

8 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Wow.  This is more brutal than the game last night.  Just easy. 

Last night, Buffalo gained every single yard that they possibly could have. They didn't leave a single yard on the field. By definition, it can't get more brutal than that.

• Like 1