2022 Texas High School Football

texifornia

On 12/13/2022 at 7:18 PM, Helobious said:

Helo Redemption week:

6AD1: NS beats Duncanville. Fully believe in Amador the Matador 

6AD2: Desoto beats Vandy. Too explosive on offense.

5AD1: Aledo beats CS, cause they’re Aledo. 

5AD2: PNG beats SOC like 14-7. SOC turnovers doom them. Also seems unwise to pick against a team with a Vietnamese running back.

4AD1: Boerne beats China spring. Greyhound destiny

4AD2: Carthage beats Wimberley, because they’re Carthage 

3AD1: Brock beats Franklin in an upset.

3AD2: Poth beats Gunter, region 4 rise up

2AD1: Refugio beats Hawthorne, south Texas power baby

2AD2: Mart beats Albany. I’ve heard of Mart before

1AD1: Abbott beats Westbrook. I have never heard of these towns/schools in my life 

1AD2: Loraine beats Benjamin. I have never heard of these towns/schools in my life.

Hey @immamac can we just get this stickied so I don’t have to quote it on every page?

lol

• Haha 1

Cross Poth off then. Stick to playing fucking volleyball, damn.

Actually looking at schedules, I really think Brock is gonna end my streak tonight. Yes 4 losses but all to way tougher teams than Franklin has played. 11 wins in a row too. It’s the first pick I feel confident in.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Cross Poth off then. Stick to playing fucking volleyball, damn.

Actually looking at schedules, I really think Brock is gonna end my streak tonight. Yes 4 losses but all to way tougher teams than Franklin has played. 11 wins in a row too. It’s the first pick I feel confident in.

Narrator- (Franklin hasn't lost sine the 2020 state championship game) 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Bally Sports Southwest streaming options
Bally Sports Southwest is not available on streaming services such as fubotv,[11] Sling, YouTubeTV, or Hulu + live TV,[12] though it is still available on DirecTV Stream only on the Choice package and above.
Yep fuck them. That whole setup has ruined the local sports for me. All of them are on there Yes, I know I can find links to all those games but it's about the convenience and not having to go find those links. And i can't find links to these high school games.

When it was Fox Sports SW, you could easily get those in many streaming options across the board.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

0-6. Combined with my semifinal picks I'm 2-13. And I'm someone that actually does follow the sport a lot. Unreal.
Deliver me from evil Wimberley. 

Don’t sweat the petty things and don’t pet the sweaty things. 50% of the the time you’re right every time.

Please consider officially changing your Aledo pick to College Station. My wife and kids can’t handle life without an 11th championship this year.