Teacher jumped at Houston high school by middle grade students

FartingMonk

https://abc13.com/langham-creek-news-high-school-coach-attacked-michael-shott/11556597/

Baseball coach yelled at some kids for riding dirt bikes on practice field.  Kids take umbrage to it.  Chase him down and beats him up resulting in broken arm.  Same kids then get on social media with weapons and threaten violence at school.

35 minutes ago, FartingMonk said:

https://abc13.com/langham-creek-news-high-school-coach-attacked-michael-shott/11556597/

Baseball coach yelled at some kids for riding dirt bikes on practice field.  Kids take umbrage to it.  Chase him down and beats him up resulting in broken arm.  Same kids then get on social media with weapons and threaten violence at school.

They'll all be back in class by Tuesday.

• Rage+1 1

22 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Can you imagine how much shit the baseball team is giving that coach for getting beat up by a bunch of children? 

1 minute ago, Longhornstampede said:

How many middle school students could you fight off with no weapons on either side?

I'd tell them "I won't get all of you but I'll certainly fuck some of you up, do you want to choose who it's going to be?"

Then I'd get my ass kicked by about 20 middle school students. LOL

Those middle schoolers looked pretty big 

Coach has broken arm... apparently told one kid to stop riding dirt bikes on campus while he was coaching during baseball practice.... kid got 3 more and came back.

I can't believe no one else on the campus didn't help him out?? Baseball players?? Bats??

I'm all for making those 4 "play" baseball all 4 years in high school....

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hawndoh said:

The middle school I teach at has multiple boys that are over 6'4" and 200 lbs at least. Some 8th graders are already nearly fully grown physically.

Do you teach on Monster Island? Jesus I don’t think my middle school ever saw anyone that big in its history. 

2 hours ago, Enchubben said:

Drastic difference between Gangem creek and the rest of CFISD.

They should be made an example of, but alas they will probably get a slap on the wrist.  Could you imagine the public outrage if he had defended himself and (deservedly so) beat the shit out of one of them?

racist comedy central GIF