Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

On 8/29/2021 at 2:30 AM, ROFL BOX said:

3b2fb537df7e7085314cc2f6e1e05155.jpg7b8bb44b7bc285475f72646acd1b04ee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Wife bought me one of these a couple years ago. Seems like a great idea, but it's a hassle to set up, and it doesn't catch everything. You still end up having to clean off the counter afterwards. Don't waste your time or money.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

...b1c4756837d2c9e2de1a05fef32945fa.jpg

Lol, the disconnected bowl/crop/hard part does not look good but eastern block white dudes in adidas track suits and Portland hipsters love that look…

The disconnected undercut isn’t as bad.

Basically a proper fade from a solid barber makes all those “peaky blinder” styles look much better
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

Great if you’re using disposables.  But expensive if you’re using non disposable since you’re basically ruining the blade.  Do they have waterproof electric razors?

Makes sense. I’m a Harry’s/Dollar Shave Club subscription kind of razor guy, so I’ve never known anything but cheaply shaving in the shower and tossing every couple of weeks.

Also my Manscape ball trimmer thing seems to be waterproof and it’s electric, so I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ 

Edited by DonkeyCigars

4 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Makes sense. I’m a Harry’s/Dollar Shave Club subscription kind of razor guy, so I’ve never known anything but cheaply shaving in the shower and tossing every couple of weeks.

Also my Manscape ball trimmer thing seems to be waterproof and it’s electric, so I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ 

Save yourself a ton of money, and get a better shave. Switch to a safety razor. The razor companies have been fleecing us for decades with gimicky razors that don’t do nearly as good a job and cost 10-20 times more. 
https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles/how-to-shave-with-safety-razor/

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, nnm said:

Save yourself a ton of money, and get a better shave. Switch to a safety razor. The razor companies have been fleecing us for decades with gimicky razors that don’t do nearly as good a job and cost 10-20 times more. 

Yea but if I can’t shave in the shower and am sacrificing convenience for whatever ridiculous alternative (buying a haircut bib, shaving outside or getting griped at by my wife) for a marginally better shave, that seems like a juice not worth the squeeze. I’m busy enough as it is and a good enough shave is good enough. I’ll brew my own beer and grow my own tomatoes and shave with a specialty razor when I’m retired.

Edited by DonkeyCigars

Is there a big learning curve to these razors? I know they are more natural and many say better because of the reason you said. I've just read many had to spend time getting used to it and shaving correctly.

13 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
48 minutes ago, nnm said:

Is there a big learning curve to these razors? I know they are more natural and many say better because of the reason you said. I've just read many had to spend time getting used to it and shaving correctly.

Nope. Not at all. Buy a merkur handle on Amazon and a variety pack of razors to try different brands. And pair with shaving oil instead of shaving cream. Easy, no fuss, no muss, no hipster shave clubs. Will save a LOT of money.