Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Just now, Okie State said:
44 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
FB_IMG_1657413744118.thumb.jpg.01e678065b1486a79b08cd46e8a85394.jpg

Fuck I miss the SNES. I bought the NES Classic instead and regret it now that I can't find an SNES Classic for less than $200. MarioKart and Donkey Kong Country are two of my favorite games of all time.

Agreed. I had a Sega growing up and thought that system was better for sports games but the SNES blew it away for your adventure and fighting games. Racing games, too. So many of my friends had it so I never had to have my own

• Like 1

Agreed. I had a Sega growing up and thought that system was better for sports games but the SNES blew it away for your adventure and fighting games. Racing games, too. So many of my friends had it so I never had to have my own
Never had a Sega, but two neighbors did so I didn't need one. Sega Channel was pretty badass for its day.
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Among the greatest, most satisfying moments in life are when you need a random bolt or screw or some such, and you find exactly what you need in the coffee can of misfit parts you keep in the garage.

counterpoint:  i tore the house/garage apart looking for a stud finder.  no dice and bought new one.  2 minutes into the project i go back out the garage to get something and it was under the box i was looking for... fml

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 6

52 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

counterpoint:  i tore the house/garage apart looking for a stud finder.  no dice and bought new one.  2 minutes into the project i go back out the garage to get something and it was under the box i was looking for... fml

Yeah, I have 3 workspaces so I have accumulated most of the tools in triplicate. Doesn’t really make shit easier to find though. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gyroprotagonist said:

This is why I have three tape measures, two claw hammers, and two pipe wrenches.  I also buy two extra 1/2 inch and two extra 10 mm sockets and box wrenches when I replace my last one.  Those just disappear, even when I haven't used one in a while.

I'm convinced that the aliens who visit Earth are just coming to steal my tools.  I used to think it was my kids, but they have both been out on their own for ten years and it still happens, so it's either aliens or that damned Sasquatch.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

13 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

This is why I have three tape measures, two claw hammers, and two pipe wrenches.  I also buy two extra 1/2 inch and two extra 10 mm sockets and box wrenches when I replace my last one.  Those just disappear, even when I haven't used one in a while.

I'm convinced that the aliens who visit Earth are just coming to steal my tools.  I used to think it was my kids, but they have both been out on their own for ten years and it still happens, so it's either aliens or that damned Sasquatch.

Loch Ness monster.  Pawn's them for bout tree-fiddy

• Haha 1

Still remember getting mine Christmas morning. Parents hid it under our broken couch.
I think mine was the Nintendo Classic?  Christmas morning, too. My little brother and I played Duck Hunt all day long. 
My parents hid all the gifts in their bedroom and my little brother found the SNES like a month beforehand. We were bragging to all the kids on the bus about how we were getting one for Christmas. Did the whole pretend to be surprised bit on Christmas morning and everything. In hindsight it would have been better had we not known.

4 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Yes, those damn 1/2” and 10mm sockets and wrenches have legs. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2