2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

20 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

You actually have to be asleep for the body to do any healing.  If you are awake then there is actually no active healing going on so maybe they need to get Yordan loaded up on Pure Sleep.

Pure-Sleep-Refill-Bag-5_2048x.png?v=1653324149

It has the added benefit of having HGH precursors so you know he can mash more too because we all need that.

Medically induced coma. It’s the only way to be sure. 

20 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

You actually have to be asleep for the body to do any healing.  If you are awake then there is actually no active healing going on so maybe they need to get Yordan loaded up on Pure Sleep.

Then he needs to go to Gallery Furniture and get himself a Tempurpedic mattress. Plus he’ll get double his money back when he wins the World Series

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

is MLB At bat app all jacked for everyone else? can't get the radio pbp

It is hit and miss on the TV (even out of market games). I had to turn off the power to both my smart TV and router to get it to work today. I also use Nord VPN on my TV to watch the games.

Edited by HtownHorn

3 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

It is hit and miss on the TV (even out of market games). I had to turn off the power to both my smart TV and router to get it to work today. I also use Nord VPN on my TV to watch the games.

yeah but i'm just trying to listen to the feed in my car and it's not even working. it always works even if I can't fire up the TV side of my MLB subscription. 

GRRRR