Austin Regional Thread

Horny Bull

6 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Nope, I’m as right handed as they come.  I destroyed it.  Hit it over the alley in left-center.  Coach Mac told me it was 400 ft plus.

Kinda like that driving range/tuning fork thing.   Trust me it wasn’t talent or brawn.  I just got lucky and “pured” it, as they say in golf. 

Now, being tied for runners thrown out by an outfielder for a player in the MexoPlex?  Yeah, I’ll take some credit for that.  Threw 3 guys out at 3rd from left against Edgewood one day (definitely helped the stats). That felt good.

Throwing people out was always the best. I remember I hit 2 off the left field wall there. Would’ve easily been 20 feet out if we were at our home field. Seemed like that happened everytime we played at a bigger field. 

Just now, OB3 said:

Throwing people out was always the best. I remember I hit 2 off the left field wall there. Would’ve easily been 20 feet out if we were at our home field. Seemed like that happened everytime we played at a bigger field. 

You an old school 80s SA baseball guy?  You definitely know your shit