Austin FC

Bottlecap

I'm just not sure how we're supposed to evaluate Wolff with the pool he's had available this season. He isn't the dumbass that signed Rigoni, it's not his fault Gabrielsen left, it's not really his fault all the defenders got hurt.

I'm not going to argue against canning him because I don't think he's some amazing manager, but I don't think I'd fire him yet, either. We need to manage the roster more competently and competitively going forward. If we hire a new manager he'll probably be just sort of average like Wolff is. Look at Miami - it doesn't make a fuck who is managing that team. 

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

These gals bailed when we did.
a0f7f4b58e81f2f9905f8c06273ff419.jpg
c4ce13a66534a31799124f0fe62aed54.jpg

I’m sure they’re bummed. I could tell they were VERY focused on the upcoming match, and not the 1,955 selfies they took.

I wish the one on the right had the proclivity for lingerie-as-top wardrobe taste as the one on the left.  But solid showing nonetheless.  As for Verde's display.  I stayed up as late as I could watching and thought they had it in the bag for 3 points.  Only to wake up this morning and see 3-3.  Hole to climb up to 8/9 isn't that bad.  But lotta traffic between ATX and those spots as well.  Not Loop 360 kinda traffic, but shitty.  

Good news is long-term forecast has our home finale match at only 90* at kickoff.  

I wish the one on the right had the proclivity for lingerie-as-top wardrobe taste as the one on the left.  But solid showing nonetheless.  As for Verde's display.  I stayed up as late as I could watching and thought they had it in the bag for 3 points.  Only to wake up this morning and see 3-3.  Hole to climb up to 8/9 isn't that bad.  But lotta traffic between ATX and those spots as well.  Not Loop 360 kinda traffic, but shitty.  
Good news is long-term forecast has our home finale match at only 90* at kickoff.  

Srsly. I went to bed LATE, up 3-1, with like 5 mins left. And we end up w a draw? F that.

That lineup looked like something I would roll out in the second half of my kids U10 game.  I know we have injuries and a sub-par roster build at this point, but that is the look of a team that doesn't give a fuck. 

Exactly what did we get out of trading Diego for Memo?  From what I have seen so far, Memo does a lot of the things Diego did for us just not as well and is less productive and doesn't even start. What the fuck?

• Rage+1 1

That lineup looked like something I would roll out in the second half of my kids U10 game.  I know we have injuries and a sub-par roster build at this point, but that is the look of a team that doesn't give a fuck. 
 Exactly what did we get out of trading Diego for Memo?  From what I have seen so far, Memo does a lot of the things Diego did for us just not as well and is less productive and doesn't even start. What the fuck?

Pretty sure this team is a project in the demolition phase of the “rebuilding” project. New GM has ideas.
That’s gonna be a challenge when our coach and style of play remain awful. The Berhalter curse.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Pretty sure this team is a project in the demolition phase of the “rebuilding” project. New GM has ideas.
That’s gonna be a challenge when our coach and style of play remain awful. Th

Yeah.  It’s going to be an interesting offseason. I honestly don’t think anyone is safe for the right price.  Even Driussi. 

Edited by A-Tex Devil
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, LonghornSean said:

Respect to the fan who took a game ball launched into the north stands around the 85th minute, sprinted up the steps and bolted out of the stadium.

Couldn’t quite see from 316 if he made it all the way out but I assume he did.

It was impressive.  He made it to the gate.  I couldn't see if he made it through or not, but there really isn't a reason he didn't.  He wasn't being chased by anyone.

8 minutes ago, The Maestro said:

Them not winning (last night excluded) is what’s affecting the attendance 

I don't buy that that's the full story. We sucked shit our first year and didn't have issues filling the stadium. I think it's a combination of novelty wearing off, them not being as good and them being harder to follow. Last year every game was free to stream online and watch on network.