Post a pic/gif/tweet that makes you say "very cool"

nnm

Looks awesome until you realize there are 8 blades spinning incredibly fast with no safety cage around them. The chance that some kid or other onlooker walks into one or otherwise gets Ninja blendered by one is 100%.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/24/2024 at 2:49 PM, Armybrat said:

That was a night to remember.

you aint 90. Im old enough, but barely remember the moon landing of the helicopters at the embassy in Saigon. No way you remember VJ day! Minimum of 86 for that. 

Edited by beer

15 hours ago, bolverk said:

Explanation of what's going on from the comments: "The electricity arc between the tower and the hotdog vibrates in the same way a speaker would, making the sound."

Shocked that no one put their wiener on the tower as a dare. 

We saw a SpaceX rocket streak across the dusk sky leaving contrails behind. It looked like a fireball from Street Fighter.

IMG_3116.thumb.jpeg.3ff7fda65b0b51c588a03352036972ed.jpeg

What was more interesting to me was how the winds in the upper atmosphere dispersed the contrails. 

IMG_3115.thumb.jpeg.819b4dcc6422e1d20849db76992c5d98.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Superhero said:

We saw a SpaceX rocket streak across the dusk sky leaving contrails behind. It looked like a fireball from Street Fighter.

IMG_3116.thumb.jpeg.3ff7fda65b0b51c588a03352036972ed.jpeg

What was more interesting to me was how the winds in the upper atmosphere dispersed the contrails. 

IMG_3115.thumb.jpeg.819b4dcc6422e1d20849db76992c5d98.jpeg

You misspelled chemtrails. Sheesh. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

The white ones don't fly as fast.

And can’t get to the same altitude. The white helicopters are more “coach on the field,” “sneaky fast,” “lunch pail” type helicopters.

Edited by nnm

4 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

is this legit? I am not finding a verifiable version

Not sure, but best representation I've seen of what it actually looks like in totality. Every video or picture I've found does not do it justice. Other than the detail on the Moon's surface (It was solid black), that is what it looked like to the naked eye. You can see all the corona detail and could pick out loops of solar flares that were pink. It's shocking.

• Hook 'Em 1