Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

Just now, Bullneck said:

Swing on by the Cloak Room sometime. That’s a better venue for political stuff. 

I didn't see it as political. They're both actors. Literally, at least as far as many critics seem to think. 

• Fuck You 9

• Replies 37.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

2 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

I’ve seen a rascal with big mud tire, but never a rascal on tracks.

I think we might be onto something here….

Too late. Meet the Action TrackChair

shadowcamoweb.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

An empire in decline. 
My 17 year old can drive a standard, learned in Costa Rica and he's going to surf thier again and the rental will likely be a standard so he prioritized learning while pops was there to offer advice.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
18 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

I might have to do some corporate sabotage to protect my interests then ….
qd7Tpa.gif

You were named after the dog?

I've got a lot of fond memories of that dog.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

NSFW, obviously.

I don't know how in the hell he got in pre-internet, but in the 1980's...musta been some VHS tape with hyped up audio.  But my father showed me a similar clip of Earl Weaver going crazy on an umpire.  I didn't even realize the colorfulness of the vulgarity at the time.  I mean, I had seen Jim Frey get kicked out a couple of times in person at Wrigley or on WGN, but Weaver was in a class all of his own.  

And it's funny, this clip reminds of me of the one time I got to tour the dugout at Wrigley.  And I wondered why baseball was the one sport where the manager/coaches wear the same uniform as the players.  I had seen Ditka in a sweater, but too hot for summer.  I had seen Collins in a suit for the Bulls.  And wondered why coaches in baseball wear the uniform.  And I'm looking at short Weaver there with the fake stirrups on his socks.  And I remember going through the dugout and it was just absolutely disgusting.  Dip, chewed gum, spit, sweat, blood, probably some piss.  Nothing you'd want on a suit or a sweater.  

Anyway, Earl was one of a kind.  We post frequently of bygone eras and snowflakes and triggers.  But Earl crossed many epochs and meridians.  He was a throwback to a previous iteration of the game but could see ahead to where it was going.  We won't see any more like him anytime soon.

Added kicker-watch Eddie Murray's facial expression during clips like these.  He wants to restrain Earl.  He wants to bust out laughing.  He wants to join Earl in the tirade.  He wants to resume playing.  He wants to defend his team.  All at the same time.  It's Emmy-level shit  

6 hours ago, Don Johnson said:

spacer.png

Years ago when I worked in restaurant management I would encourage waiters with gas to run all the meat and cheese trays they could. "Walk around, air out your pants, stop and talk to folks and show them what all comes on it. Fart all you want and anywhere you want, as long as you're carrying that with you it doesn't matter if you fart right at the table. Just the smell of that Tallegio cheese alone gives you plausible deniability if not flat out immunity."

• Haha 3