• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

1 hour ago, Jerry Callo said:

First comment - Too bad she didn't see it Sooner.

2nd.  Used to work with a Vol cheerleader that got knocked out during a Vol/Bama game.  Either Peyton or Tee Martin was trying to kill the clock and nailed her in the head.  (This was before the spike). She made Sportscenter and everything.  Oh, and would.

16 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

2nd.  Used to work with a Vol cheerleader that got knocked out during a Vol/Bama game.  Either Peyton or Tee Martin was trying to kill the clock and nailed her in the head.  (This was before the spike). She made Sportscenter and everything.  Oh, and would.

The jokes from this are too easy, but I'm sure y'all will still give it a go...

Buddy of mine was a dude-cheerleader for Baylor about 10 years ago. During a game, a receiver caught the ball on the sideline and was pushed out of bounds straight at them. He claims he tried to move his girl-cheerleader out of the way, but the player also tried to dodge them. The offsetting countermoves resulted in him plowing directly into her. No official concussion protocol, but it was Baylor so I'm sure they just threatened to expel her if she complained about it.

1 hour ago, SquishMitten said:

The jokes from this are too easy, but I'm sure y'all will still give it a go...

Buddy of mine was a dude-cheerleader for Baylor about 10 years ago. During a game, a receiver caught the ball on the sideline and was pushed out of bounds straight at them. He claims he tried to move his girl-cheerleader out of the way, but the player also tried to dodge them. The offsetting countermoves resulted in him plowing directly into her. No official concussion protocol, but it was Baylor so I'm sure they just threatened to expel her if she complained about it.

This can be said for pretty much every single interaction between a Baylor football player and a girl over the last 10 years.

• Haha 1