• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

1 hour ago, Wally Fairway said:

I was told there would be no math!

And - you are ignoring that some of the energy is directional, as the lift in not 100% vertical (and the launchee is flailing about creating friction and vibration)

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen dwarf? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, smuggs said:

What the fuck was her friend doing wrapping her up around the knees? It was obvious she was already on her way down but Christ, let’s go ahead and make sure she completely shatters her spine.

It was a woman dealing with the concept of force and gravity.   She was probably trying to save her shoes.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, crash_davis said:

There's a lot going on in this one with no actual words spoken.

Kid in the middle goes from "how YOU doing?" to "I need to tell my friend to check out this chick--nevermind the dipshit isn't even paying attention" and back to "how YOU doing?"

Kid on the right is straining to use his peripheral vision to check out the the hot chick, then finally gives up and starts staring.

3 hours ago, Wiler77 said:

There's a lot going on in this one with no actual words spoken.

Kid in the middle goes from "how YOU doing?" to "I need to tell my friend to check out this chick--nevermind the dipshit isn't even paying attention" and back to "how YOU doing?"

Kid on the right is straining to use his peripheral vision to check out the the hot chick, then finally gives up and starts staring.

And let's not forget the "Vic special" in the skins jersey. She's hot for a redskins fan. 

52 minutes ago, SurlyBDR said:

I had 2nd thoughts about posting it here, but ended up saying fuck it. It's obviously not funny if you have to Google it 

It's a Scottish term for shit

If it's not Scottish, it's crap!  Orin this case, if it IS Scottish, it's crap!

• Like 1