• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

1 hour ago, bamachine said:

Is it wrong that I downloaded that video for further inspection?

What the fuck was her friend doing wrapping her up around the knees? It was obvious she was already on her way down but Christ, let’s go ahead and make sure she completely shatters her spine.

11 hours ago, bamachine said:

^Don't think that was her friend. Looked like someone who worked there. She put the chair back under the table and looked like she was reaching for dishes on the table, rather than trying to grab her legs.

I think you’re right. And anybody who has ever been in the service industry knows that feeling when you just absolutely hate the absurdly drunk chick who has been a bitch the entire day. Always nice when karma catches up to them.

As a distant observer though, a girl looking like that who really knows how to day drink... mmm, college wheelhouse!

1 hour ago, SquishMitten said:

I think you’re right. And anybody who has ever been in the service industry knows that feeling when you just absolutely hate the absurdly drunk chick who has been a bitch the entire day. Always nice when karma catches up to them.

As a distant observer though, a girl looking like that who really knows how to day drink... mmm, college wheelhouse!

I would not doubt she filed a lawsuit against the restaurant, even though I doubt they have an open drink table dancing policy.

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I believe I would have requested a helmet if I was wee man. 30 foot fall into still water is no joke. 

That's a lot more than 30 feet.  The two guys jumped from probably 20 feet, and together I bet they weigh ~ 4X what he weighs.  That would put his max height at maybe 80 feet.  (Yes, I'm ignoring friction.  Let's not take a Physics final on this.)

50 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

That's a lot more than 30 feet.  The two guys jumped from probably 20 feet, and together I bet they weigh ~ 4X what he weighs.  That would put his max height at maybe 80 feet.  (Yes, I'm ignoring friction.  Let's not take a Physics final on this.)

80 feet?   You know it was slow motion and that's why Wee was in the air for so long, right?

56 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

46 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

You're also assuming a 100% transfer of energy.  It didn't look to me like he got more than twice the height that they jumped from.

I was told there would be no math!

And - you are ignoring that some of the energy is directional, as the lift in not 100% vertical (and the launchee is flailing about creating friction and vibration)

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

You're also assuming a 100% transfer of energy.  It didn't look to me like he got more than twice the height that they jumped from.

Dude.  I said "friction".  I think he probably topped their height by more than 2X, but even so, 30 feet is a low estimate.  He was WAY higher than 30 feet at the peak.