Cowboys vs Bucs: Week 1 SNF

Vic Mackey

I expect us to get butt fucked 

Probably. It’ll be closer than some think but the boys won’t be ready to play I bet.

Can’t wait for the overreactions after week one. Washington and Eagles beat bad teams and they’ll be scrambling to crown them while Dallas will lose to Tom fucking Brady, and they’re doomed.

Long season to go no matter what happens tonight.

NFC East may be improved. If nothing else Giants look like they may have a little competency and some balls for a change. 

This team isn't getting blown out. Defense is too good and Dak is competent. They should win this game, Tampa is on the way out and Brady's marriage is falling apart. 

Of course Jones family Arky imbred incompetence will have to be overcome. 

Just now, Hermanator said:

NFC East may be improved. If nothing else Giants look like they may have a little competency and some balls for a change. 

This team isn't getting blown out. Defense is too good and Dak is competent. They should win this game, Tampa is on the way out and Brady's marriage is falling apart. 

Of course Jones family Arky imbred incompetence will have to be overcome. 

I'm not sure how good the East is because Wash and Philly both beat dogshit teams and tried very hard to lose both games. Philly did this last year where Hurts and the offense looked awesome to start the year against the Lions. I will never trust a Wentz led team. The real shocker was NYG going into Tenn and winning. 

And I fully expect Dallas to keep up with Tampa just because this isn't college and it's hard to walk out there and just out talent the other team. And Tampa's OL is shaken up. But will Dallas every beat Brady? Not sure if they ever have lol.

We're one of 4 teams that has never beaten Brady.

I really don't know how many times we've had the chance, but I'm ready to make it 3 teams.

Can we repeat as the best offense in the NFL and bring some defense along with it?

The loss to San Fran was inexcusable and I demand they atone this fall.

6 minutes ago, Augustus said:

We're one of 4 teams that has never beaten Brady.

I really don't know how many times we've had the chance, but I'm ready to make it 3 teams.

Can we repeat as the best offense in the NFL and bring some defense along with it?

The loss to San Fran was inexcusable and I demand they atone this fall.

If the NFL east is improved the offense will have way worse stats this year. Their entire yearly yards and points were skewed by those 6 games. 

I think they were legitimately a top 10 offense last year and I think they can be top 15 this year if Lamb steps up to be the number 1 he was drafted to be and Gallup stays healthy. That can be good enough if this defense takes the next step and becomes top 10. Especially if today was a fluke and the east is bad again. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

If the NFL east is improved the offense will have way worse stats this year. Their entire yearly yards and points were skewed by those 6 games. 

I think they were legitimately a top 10 offense last year and I think they can be top 15 this year if Lamb steps up to be the number 1 he was drafted to be and Gallup stays healthy. That can be good enough if this defense takes the next step and becomes top 10. Especially if today was a fluke and the east is bad again. 

The gints definitely had a good win but I don't think you can deduce much for Washington and the Iggles knocking off the Jags and the Lions.

We'll see.

1 minute ago, Post Oak said:

The NBC pregame show is such a beating. Jumping around every 20seconds a different person/segment.

NFL pregame needs to be 5-6 old, obnoxious, maybe slightly senile former players or coaches just up there busting each other's balls. Tony Dungy and Garrett couldn't be more of a snoozefest. 

• Like 1