Oklahoma @ Nebraska

Constant

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
4 minutes ago, Js1 said:
Nebraska is bad. They’re not remotely close to below average. They’ll probably never be good again. The national media waiting around for them to return to the glory days will be waiting until the sun explodes and consumes Earth. 

How did they become good in the first place in their glory days? Middle of the cornfield school in Nebraska. No real ties to any good recruiting pipelines, or that I know of.

$$$ and early steroid adoption?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:
Nebraska is bad. They’re not remotely close to below average. They’ll probably never be good again. The national media waiting around for them to return to the glory days will be waiting until the sun explodes and consumes Earth. 

How did they become good in the first place in their glory days? Middle of the cornfield school in Nebraska. No real ties to any good recruiting pipelines, or that I know of.

Money and steroids.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

They had some weird scholarship deal that was funded within the state that didn't count against their numbers.  NCAA closed the loophole and here we are.  I may be completely wrong though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
7 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I’m wondering the same thing

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Why would anybody pick Nebraska to win this game? 

They lost to Northwestern and Georgia Southern. They were also in a battle with North Dakota for about 3 quarters. This team is pitiful. 

Until now, not like they've been blown out. No matter who the play they seem to always be within a score at the end

9 minutes ago, Js1 said:

this will be the fault of Texas right?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Is it too much to hope BlowU chokes this game away and gives Nebby false hope for the rest of the season?

Yes, it's too much to ask, I need to aim a bit lower. For some reason the good Lord hates the children of the Corn more than sisterfucking cock smokers. Imagine that..

2 minutes ago, ousux said:

Is it too much to hope BlowU chokes this game away and gives Nebby false hope for the rest of the season?

Yes, it's too much to ask, I need to aim a bit lower. For some reason the good Lord hates the children of the Corn more than sisterfucking cock smokers. Imagine that..

Going to need more than hope. 

A team that gave up nearly 50 points and 409 passing yards to Georgia Southern isn't going to beat anybody with a pulse. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed

For those asking how Nebraska was ever good…it’s easy.

They were a team of psychopaths, murderers and rapists with the collective IQ of a rock.  Do you see any of that today?  Urban is the man to bring them back to that.  I hope they hire him and it incinerates the program.

Edited by Fondren & Main
  • Hook 'Em 3

13 minutes ago, Texas St. Armadillos said:

They had some weird scholarship deal that was funded within the state that didn't count against their numbers.  NCAA closed the loophole and here we are.  I may be completely wrong though.

You didn't know Lawrence Phillips was a poor dirt farmer's son taking one of the county scholarships?