Game Week West Virginia

Wulaw Horn

I get tired of seeing basically every other college team have a stable of backup quarterbacks that appear to be able to step up and game. Whether Ewers dad won't let him play, or Hudson Card won't run, it would be nice to be able to have options to run out, shake things up and possibly seize the opportunity become the man.

11 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

See my edit. It’s an opinion. It was a non-throwing arm non-moving joint sprain. He’s been practicing. It’s my guess that he could play, but they are keeping him out due to reinjury concerns.

I read something that SC injuries can be legit health concerns because it's near the heart. Not sure how true, but that would warrant a conservative approach

Didn’t the rumor about Quinn’s dad start on OB and end up on MGB because it’s so stupid and obviously made up?  Pete Thamel said it was going to be 4-6 weeks, I don’t understand all the handwringing over him not playing in three. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, DoubleQuarterPounder said:

Okay okay guys so I think I understand now. Even tho both our lines suck, our DBs are bad, our best receiver is a hired mercenary that drops balls and gives up on most balls, and our play calling is predictable. Our HC is doing a good job bc he has a once in a lifetime QB, so without a once in a lifetime talent like Ewers, then what? And to be clear Manning is nowhere near Ewers as far as talent. Not even close. My last post for the day, unlike y’all I get pussy. 

val kilmer tombstone GIF

1 hour ago, sportsbay said:

If Ewers daddy is keeping him from playing so that he doesn't hurt his NFL draft position, then next year we should have a long QB competition.  Let it linger past the transfer deadline and start Manning and never look back.

I thought the Mannings were okay with Arch probably redshirting to start in 2024?

1 hour ago, DoubleQuarterPounder said:

Okay okay guys so I think I understand now. Even tho both our lines suck, our DBs are bad, our best receiver is a hired mercenary that drops balls and gives up on most balls, and our play calling is predictable. Our HC is doing a good job bc he has a once in a lifetime QB, so without a once in a lifetime talent like Ewers, then what? And to be clear Manning is nowhere near Ewers as far as talent. Not even close. My last post for the day, unlike y’all I get pussy. 

Folks that get pussy don't have to tell others they get pussy. Say hello to your hand for me.

59 minutes ago, DreadHead said:

I get tired of seeing basically every other college team have a stable of backup quarterbacks that appear to be able to step up and game. Whether Ewers dad won't let him play, or Hudson Card won't run, it would be nice to be able to have options to run out, shake things up and possibly seize the opportunity become the man.

OUs backup looks like dogshit. If it makes you feel better.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Idk what about Card having a fucked up ankle is so hard for some of y’all to comprehend.

Not sure why you’re being such a dumbass about all this. The Football Board has this thing all figured out. Just run the crap out of our backup QB with a hurt ankle, who’s fast but not actually a good runner and very undersized, and then when he inevitably gets hurt, you can rush back the star QB, significantly increasing his chance of re-injuring his shoulder and being out for the season. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Not sure why you’re being such a dumbass about all this. The Football Board has this thing all figured out. Just run the crap out of our backup QB with a hurt ankle, who’s fast but not actually a good runner and very undersized, and then when he inevitably gets hurt, you can rush back the star QB, significantly increasing his chance of re-injuring his shoulder and being out for the season. 

I’m over here playing checkers man

13 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Ewers played in HS when he wasn't medically cleared coming off of hernia surgery. That suggests to me he's a tough dude, and that his parents aren't unreasonably helicoptery.

You mean when his team was in contention for a state championship? 
Not saying your wrong, but at this point is he going to put himself in danger for the prospects of a slightly better bowl game?

48 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

OUs backup looks like dogshit. If it makes you feel better.

It does actually.  Thanks man. 

3 hours ago, DoubleQuarterPounder said:

If by pussy, you mean balls in your mouth. 

think we found Carl’s new sock

47 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Flipping around channels today... "They'd kick our ass, they'd kick our ass, they're gonna kick our ass....". Not in a good place right now.

Except OU. They look shockingly bad. 

Yup. Same here. All these teams look stronger, faster more motivated, except oU Sucks. 

On 9/30/2022 at 11:58 AM, ATXhorn17 said:

I’d be shocked if the Horns win tomorrow. 

People are underestimating WVU’s sheer hatred of Texas — this is a “rivalry” for them. Last time I was in West Virginia, I saw multiple horns down shirts, flags, etc., and I wasn’t even in Morgantown.

The Mountaineers will be well-rested (9 days off), and I am 100% confident they will play with more effort than Sark’s squad. Also, I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but the Big 12 officials know that our season is hanging on by a thread. With a few “missed” calls, the Big 12 can send our program into a 2-3 start and another coaching search.

Just want to bring this back to the forefront and neg this pussy ass, bitch take to oblivion.

• Like 1