Take the win pussies

Xcalibur

2 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Bullshit, this board is full of assholes that are happiest when they get to say "see how smart I was guys when I said we suck and were going to lose". Being Satya is the easiest job in the world, bitch about everything and just say fire x to fix it. Be fucking better

And don't be the asshole when we play like shit and pull out a rare win when we play like shit

Suck it up and stop being a sensitive butch

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, nineliveslost said:

Yea, if I was having a nightmare at first with getting ass raped

Fuck man. Its a message board . let people have crazy emotional swings with college football. Stop being test tube weirdos

This board doesn't have emotional swings, its apocalyptic every fucking time. It never swings the other way

1 minute ago, Michael Knight said:

This board doesn't have emotional swings, its apocalyptic every fucking time. It never swings the other way

This. Even during the OU game, there was a ton of dooming even though we kept scoring and forcing punts 

Just now, Michael Knight said:

And I love every fucking minute of it. Crazy interactions , multiple opinions, folks I disagree with,dumb ass comments (including mine)

Surly for the win

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, troph said:

Arky lived on this fact for decades scheduled the week after OU week. But for that, they'd likely have a Rice like record against Texas. It's been a while since we've beaten OU consistently but this has always been a trap week regardless of the opponent.

except for mack who after folding against 0u always obliterated the rebound opponent

35 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

And I don't give a fuck ....zero

I'll post when this team plays like shit and I'll cheer when they dont. Fuck off if you think I over react. Its how fandom works .. Way too high and way too low

Nah that's how being a self loathing bitch ass pussy as a fan works. Not sure I've seen a fan base that likes to shit on their team as much as the Longhorn online fan community. Y'all really are a bunch of bitches and need to shut the fuck up more often than not. Bunch of gaping vagina cunt ass whiny bitches.

• Hook 'Em 8

1 hour ago, Davis Lane said:

I can't remember what coach said "you take the gritty wins with the pretty wins" or something like that.

Hey, the team did not show they were going to give up.

That's another win within the win.

That's all I got.

parcells approved

today we continued the journey of learning to win again

we have 12 years of not winning to unlearn

not giving up and then making the D plays on the pick and the fumble showed heart

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

Nah that's how being a self loathing bitch ass pussy as a fan works. Not sure I've seen a fan base that likes to shit on their team as much as the Longhorn online fan community. Y'all really are a bunch of bitches and need to shut the fuck up more often than not. Bunch of gaping vagina cunt ass whiny bitches.

Lmao....you are playing the bitch well

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Xcalibur said:

Ewers had his freshman game. Defense sucked on a lot of third downs.  Made stops when they absolutely had to.  Fuck it, move on and play better next week.

We still have Ewers and Bijan.  I’m still jacking it to 49-0, and a close win over ISU won’t change that.  Nice to be on the other side of this shit for a change.

Thank you! It was an ugly, ugly game. Quinn looked like he'd been out all night drinking at times. The D couldn't get off the field when they should have. They had several chances to step on the Clones neck and couldn't do it. They probably should have beaten ISU by 14-21.

At the same time, last year's team would have lost this game. Guaranteed. Card/Thompson throws that 4th down TD pass to Worthy either into the grass, the sidelines, or the waiting hands of an ISU DB. Even if they converted it, they wouldn't have been able to run at will on Iowa State to close it out. And no one would have been flying down the field to knock the ball out of Dekkers' hands. Or they actually would have made helmet to helmet contact instead of helmet to shoulder. They would have let ISU drive the field and score. 

I was kind of pissed watching them pretty much all game. But they took Iowa State's absolute best shot and came out on top. I'm happy to get the win

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

I just hope Phatterson holds a grudge against the frogs and has been spending all his time plotting against Dykes..

Otherwise it seems he takes every other game off when it comes to "analyzing" for PK or whatever the fuck. Our run D is night and day vs last year..our pass D is inconsistent af and almost cost us the game..but that can also be attributed to lack of QB pressure when we really need it.

That said, good teams find a way to win even if they don't play well and the other team wants it more...that's exactly what we did today, in the past it wouldn't have gone well. Hookem

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

This guy gets it

12 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

This thread is very aggy. 

Not even a little bit.

57 minutes ago, ChickenNuggets said:

I;m more pissed that the people around me in the stands got political about stupid bullshit than any football play on the field.... WTF people. You can pay these players $$$$ millions a year, they ain't professionals, they're 18-21yos.. And for some of you retards (30yrs +) you act as though the coaches and the kids are south korean robots that just do your bidding. Well.. as i told my overtly political friend today.... "fuck off" and get a life.. it's college sports. enjoy the mother fucking win... jesuss christ. next week is going to be tough... better start clutching your grandma's pearls... 

Yea, let's not get political. Let's just get racist. South Korean robots, wtf?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

If you’re bitching about this win, it’s because you bought into the “Texas is top 5 with Ewers” bullshit.

That’s on you.

This team grinded out an ugly win against a well-coached team. A game they normally lose.

In the end Texas made the plays they needed to to win, something we haven’t seen in awhile.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

I’m just thankful ISU stopped throwing the 15 yard slant.  It was there every time they threw it … and probably would have been open anytime they wanted it.

I have a feeling we’d still be waiting for a defensive adjustment …

it was painful to watch in person - i don't go to many games and tv hides shit like this which is glaringly obvious when you can see full field

• Hook 'Em 3

51 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

Lack of critical thought and conversation is how you get jimbo fisher. It’s been 13 fucking seasons since Texas moved the needle at football. We’ve seen all types of shitty play and can identify it easily.

so you can all stfu with your self righteous takes on what makes a good fan. You simple brained wanna be sheep fuckers

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

I’m just thankful ISU stopped throwing the 15 yard slant.  It was there every time they threw it … and probably would have been open anytime they wanted it.

I have a feeling we’d still be waiting for a defensive adjustment …

That wasn't the route that was killing Texas. It was the slot corner where their best offensive player ended up being defended by our worst DB in coverage. Their big TD was a true freshman getting burned. Credit to them for finding that matchup and exploiting it all game. Brooks and Jordan got a lot of PT today and they looked lost. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

Um, isn't that what a college football message board is for?

Not if you’re doing it right. I’ve always valued this board for everything BUT that. I never post on game threads, haven’t even checked one during a game in years. They’re the worst.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, formermav43 said:

Not if you’re doing it right. I’ve always valued this board for everything BUT that. I never post on game threads, haven’t even checked one during a game in years. They’re the worst.

Today there were four pages of omfg Cain should be benched for life without parole posts without anything in between. I mean it was a bad drop but 4 pages of the same post by 379 posters in a row. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, troph said:

Today there were four pages of omfg Cain should be benched for life without parole posts without anything in between. I mean it was a bad drop but 4 pages of the same post by 379 posters in a row. 

Cain is likely not going to get be on this team next year, and should get 0 PT moving forward. Just a horrible game from him.

That wasn't the route that was killing Texas. It was the slot corner where their best offensive player ended up being defended by our worst DB in coverage. Their big TD was a true freshman getting burned. Credit to them for finding that matchup and exploiting it all game. Brooks and Jordan got a lot of PT today and they looked lost. 

Also, the safety bit hard on the run fake and pulled in. The QB threw it to just about the spot he vacated. Totally different outcome on that play if the safety doesn’t bite.

1 hour ago, campcrunk said:

Thank you! It was an ugly, ugly game. Quinn looked like he'd been out all night drinking at times. The D couldn't get off the field when they should have. They had several chances to step on the Clones neck and couldn't do it. They probably should have beaten ISU by 14-21.

At the same time, last year's team would have lost this game. Guaranteed. Card/Thompson throws that 4th down TD pass to Worthy either into the grass, the sidelines, or the waiting hands of an ISU DB. Even if they converted it, they wouldn't have been able to run at will on Iowa State to close it out. And no one would have been flying down the field to knock the ball out of Dekkers' hands. Or they actually would have made helmet to helmet contact instead of helmet to shoulder. They would have let ISU drive the field and score. 

I was kind of pissed watching them pretty much all game. But they took Iowa State's absolute best shot and came out on top. I'm happy to get the win

needs moar repp

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, stork642 said:

Usually I’m pretty calm during the game and don’t post a bunch of negative shit but I just can’t stand watching this defense, time after time, give up an easy long 3rd down conversion where the closest defender is 3 yards away.  I was losing my shit today.  The Texas secondary looked like they had never played football before today’s game.  

I hate our defense. I can’t believe PK came back after last season and nothing will change my mind about him. If not for a miracle fumble, we lose today 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, bigcigar said:

Lack of critical thought and conversation is how you get jimbo fisher. It’s been 13 fucking seasons since Texas moved the needle at football. We’ve seen all types of shitty play and can identify it easily.

so you can all stfu with your self righteous takes on what makes a good fan. You simple brained wanna be sheep fuckers

Shut up bitch. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, troph said:

Exactly. It should have stopped at 378 and Cain should be eligible for parole. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1