Fightin' Texum Aggy Bulldoggz at S. Carolina

Bullneck

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

The money has been pushing their narrative for a few weeks now (thru chinpubes).   Fisher is going to get an OC next year.  Let's see how that completely inorganic relationship is going to go...

Is there an OC that can salvage that QB room?

2 minutes ago, IBuryPaul said:

God dammit. Who gives a fuck about aggy losing to a perineal SEC doormat? Quin can’t throw a pass in catchable range of a receiver and we lost a big game that was there to win. Fuck! I’m tired of losing like this. 

Yeah it sucks. But we should be used to it by now. A game like this not only happens every year but it already happened this year at Texas Tech.

So chill and enjoy the other games. It is going to be a long two weeks before Texas has a chance to redeem itself.

3 minutes ago, IBuryPaul said:

God dammit. Who gives a fuck about aggy losing to a perineal SEC doormat? Quin can’t throw a pass in catchable range of a receiver and we lost a big game that was there to win. Fuck! I’m tired of losing like this. 

Sir, I think you have mistaken this for the game thread. This is where wej drink aggy tears for nourishment. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2