#11 Texas vs #2 Gonzaga - 8:30pm on ESPN2: it's game day, assholes!

KingBobo81

• Pancho changed the title to #11 Texas vs #2 Gonzaga - 8:30pm on ESPN2: it's game day, assholes!
  • Pancho featured and unfeatured this topic

it's going to be very very loud in there. i just hope that they noise conveys on TV. the place is incredibly cozy, and based on my experience attending big games at the FEC, the amount of noise in Moody should be insane. it got up to 122 decibels at The Phog when i was there in March, and i wouldn't be surprised to see that happen tonight at Moody. 

4 minutes ago, Baboontyme said:

Got it. Yeah I mean specifically at the 4/5. If you don't have that it's probably gonna be a long night. 

We are definitely more athletic this year, and it's a home game as opposed to being on their court, so last year's 12-point loss should be reasonably close, and could go our way.  True frosh Dillon Mitchell (6' 8") has lived up to the 5-star hype so far.  I don't know if he'll make a difference against Timme, but he is insanely explosive and will hopefully create a few more problems in the paint on defense.

Got it. Yeah I mean specifically at the 4/5. If you don't have that it's probably gonna be a long night. 

Tre Mitchell and Bishop got seriously abused in the paint by timme last year in Spokane … maybe a healthier Disu has a better go at it this year with help from Dillon Mitchell. Hopefully we don’t get into foul trouble and have to put Allen and Cunningham on timme

Home court, more athleticism, and a year under beard should help.

We have the greatest kicker in NFL history who's certifiably a cold-blooded, unapologetic fuckin gangsta. We don't need this fucking douche-clown talking head wearing sleeveless t-shirts and ruining pairs of KDs at our practices. Go hang out in some shithole like Knoxville and annoy their fanbase.

• Hook 'Em 4

9 minutes ago, markstanco said:

You know why, and it is a good reason. National television. If it was on LHN they could have tipped at 530 for your viewing pleasure, but only like 200 people would see it.

National primetime is not 9:30 eastern. Regardless of where one team's fanbase is. (77% of the country lives within central and east)

I guess it's because ESPN2 wants to have 2 games air so they put one at 6 and one at 8:30. But the one at 6 is Kent State eastern Michigan or some shit. Gonzaga/Texas should be at 7 or 7:30 when it's the only marquee game of the night. 

Edited by ztejas

National primetime is not 9:30 eastern. Regardless of where one team's fanbase is. (77% of the country lives within central and east)
I guess it's because ESPN2 wants to have 2 games air so they put one at 6 and one at 8:30. But the one at 6 is Kent State eastern Michigan or some shit. Gonzaga/Texas should be at 7 or 7:30 when it's the only marquee game of the night. 

I stand corrected. Didn’t know who was on before. I just have this game recording.