TCU vs Kansas State - Big 12 Championship Game Thread

BurntOrange&White

3 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

Lol Bamas getting in after all 

That will piss me off if it happens.  I have no love for TCU, but Bama in no way deserves to be in the CFP.  They lost twice and the only reason they don't have a third loss on their record (Texas) is because of the fucking refs.  Every neutral observer who I saw comment on that game felt that Texas outplayed Alabama.    

11 minutes ago, elfenix said:

no, it's a forward pass.  read the second sentence in the rule.

and the next subsection emphasizes that it's a forward pass:

though i guess that's more relevant to division 2 that don't have instant replay

I agree with you. If that had been from behind and his arm had moved the same amount forward everyone would agree that it was a fumble.

And he didn't hesitate... just looked that way from that shitty first angle. Arm stopped moving forward because the defender hit the ball while it was in Duggan's hand. 

The camera shot from his left side clearly showed the arm moving forward and that's a pasd attempt even though the ball never left his hand. 

Fuck the big 12, fuck these refs,  fuck everybody,  but that was the right call. 

• Hook 'Em 1