UGA vs Ohio State, First Round, Dec. 31

Parliament

Just now, Boogaloo said:

I still say Stroud deserves MVP

I agree with you, but thats not how it works anymore.

its whoever wins had the best player.

you wont see a MVP of a losing team anymore.... hell the last time it happened that I can remember was Super Bowl 5 with Chuck Howley getting it when the colts won the game. 

Gotta love everyone in here continuing to bitch and nitpick about whatever the fuck happened over the last couple of drives. 

Can y'all not just shut the fuck up and recognize that that was one of the greatest games ever played? 

Of course you can't. Because this is Surly and you have to be perpetually miserable. 

I mean fuck me that was incredible. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

to not even add 10 more yards after that run to make it an easier kick is criminal. criminal.
Taking the ball out of Strouds hands on 1st down the next play just shows how shitty Day is. They lost yards and any momentum. He's a terrible coach. 95% of his wins are schedule wins

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Gotta love everyone in here continuing to bitch and nitpick about whatever the fuck happened over the last couple of drives. 

Can y'all not just shut the fuck up and recognize that that was one of the greatest games ever played? 

Of course you can't. Because this is Surly and you have to be perpetually miserable. 

Hey guys, we need to quiet down now, shhhhh.  Shhhhhhh!! 

Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lol. Ryan Day is a terrible coach and a pussy. Any competent coach here wins comfortably.

Just now, ztejas said:

not even close.  hell the bama/ Tenn game ended very similarly. 

I was at the greatest game ever played when the entire Jedi Council didnt have a chance against the evil empire. and greatest armies of the world alligned against Vince. 

Vince won. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
7 minutes ago, Parliament said:
Great game, UGA.  You deserved it.

Lol no they didn't. They were the lesser team all game. But Day has no idea how to win a big game

I don’t know. The QBs threw and completed the same number of passes. UGa had more yards. More yards rushing. More yards passing. They made the plays, Buckeyes did not.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Lol. Ryan Day is a terrible coach and a pussy. Any competent coach here wins comfortably.

I see this statement a lot around here about Sark of course and others. Hmm… maybe coaching is not as easy as us experts make it out to be….

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Vic Mackey said:
2 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:
Stetson, don't be a Weinke and come back until you're 48. Move on, already. 

He knows he has zero future as a pro so he has to try and milk it at this level. 5 star players propping him up. He doesn't have to read defenses. He can throw to wide open guys all game.

I don't blame the man. I'd love to bang college pussy until I was 48, as well. But I'm ready to see the Vandagriff kid at some point before he turns 30. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

You might be too young to remember, but there was a game played in 2006...

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I loved the game and had a blast watching it. Talking about sports is what I love. Pointing out mistakes by Ohio State is not me being miserable. I had no dog in this fight. I was just having fun commenting on the game.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

not even close.  hell the bama/ Tenn game ended very similarly. 

Bama/Tenn wasn't to go to the national championship.

Apparently I hit a nerve with that comment. Y’all keep thinking that that wasn't a fucking all-timer. 

Biggest 4Q comeback in CFP history. 

No matter what happens a bunch of people on Surly have to be jaded and cynical and miserable. 

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Bama/Tenn wasn't to go to the national championship.

Apparently I hit a nerve with that comment. Y’all keep thinking that that wasn't a fucking all-timer. 

Biggest 4Q comeback in CFP history. 

No matter what happens a bunch of people on Surly have to be jaded and cynical and miserable. 

Dude - we all thought it was a helluva game. There were probably no less than 30 posts saying “wow” or some variation.  There were 5-6 saying the best semis in CFP history. You’re arguing with no one.