Formula 1 2023

Anton Chigurh

10 minutes ago, MadTrapper said:
17 minutes ago, McCroskey said:
Who is the tall chick with her tits out that wouldn’t talk to Brundle?

Cara Delevingne

Only thing I know about her is she has hideous eyebrows

9 minutes ago, elfenix said:

Today's tshirt
b5e037386694d8f4a7c0b3f87bdb9069.jpg

From your lips to God's ears

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

It's one thing for Max to be pretty much uncatchable on the track, but him being so far ahead by the first round of pit stops every race to make things like strategy, overcuts, and undercuts completely meaningless is a bummer.

Great race from 2nd back. McLaren pick up 30 points today and slots themselves into 5th.

Ferrari gonna Ferrari. Sainz “what’s plan B” ended up getting shafted with whatever plan B was.

Nice to see Lewis back on the podium at the British GP.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, McCroskey said:

So tired of these entitled fucks refusing to speak, as if they're just too good for that, when they are only even there because of their celebrity in the first place. Fuck these people.

3 hours ago, MadTrapper said:
3 hours ago, McCroskey said:

Cara Delevingne

Who?

2 hours ago, G650 said:

I hope I can count on all my fellow McLaren stans to totally overreact to this performance

You definitely can, but they've definitiely made a good step. On the other end you can count on a lot of AM fans overreacting even though the team and Alonso said all along that there would be some bad tracks for them.

1 hour ago, elfenix said:

stroll'd!

Seriously. Just killing the team in the WCC. I mean ... Alonso is P3 with 137 point. Stroll is P8 with 44. Unreal.

1 hour ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I’d settle for “don’t drive”

I’ve said it before, and I will say it again, this is one really expensive hobby Daddy is financing for his boy.

I do get the feeling though that Lance's leash isn't infinitely long. Big Stroll is used to succeeding at everything and is investing a shit ton of money in taking AM to the top. I'm sure he knows Mini Stroll's true level now that Alonso is showing them what Vettel couldn't.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Random thoughts:

JYS: It occurred tome today that if I were in the Paddock I think I'd probably want to give jim a hug every time I saw him (nttawwt). This guy has been either racing or a very strong presence in racing as an announcer etc for my entire lifetime of racing fandom ... kinda like a father figure for me in terms of racing, if that makes any sense given that I don't know him.

Pitt is kinda hilarious and awkward IRL in a way that he never seems to be in the movies. He seems like if he weren't so got damn good looking, he'd be that guy renting out jet skis and sellling banana boat rides down at Port A or Gulfport. Almost kind of a Kenny FUCKIN' Powers kinda vibe.

The RAF bit in the pre-race was awesome, awesome, awesome, esp the refueling portion. How fucking lucky are these guys to get that kind of ride-along. I've flown in an old T6 on an aerobatic flight, and that was incredible, but to fly in any modern fighter jet would be the elite of the elite items on my bucket list.

Brundle's comment about Max being the guy he's most like to have a beer with was really interesting.

Damian Lewis wtflol.

ETA: Oh, and I watched Alonso's onboard along with the race, all the way through. P7 may not seem like much, but he drove a fantastic race, holding off Gasly with no DRS while Gasly did have DRS for half the race, then doing the same to Albon at the end. He was under pressure the entire race, and just never put a single wheel wrong. The guy is amazing.

Edited by wood