Rando Bowl Appreciation Thread..lawn equipment, chips, tires (doing tire things), mufflers, fast food places galore

ButtFumble

We are not good. Unless there’s some major changes in both players and coaching, next couple of seasons will suck. In the post game presser Gundy hinted at taking away a reporter’s access for asking if there will be off season coaching changes. Our coach is an arrogant fuck with what amounts to a lifetime contract, and he acts like it!!

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, ATXhorn17 said:

9 wins would be a pretty unbelievable start for Elko. Riley Leonard is legit.

No doubt. Originally thought Duke would be a great destination for Elko for a long stay. Curious if he'll stick around when the likely bigger name suitors come calling if he can continue this into next year as well.

Duke is an interesting team this year. Elko has done a great job. That’s an interesting job. You don’t have to be great. You have to be a bit above competitive with an ACC title game appearance mixed in every once in a while. I think they can be a good destination in the transfer world in which we are living. The announcer just mentioned how they have two, or three, transfers on the OL. I know a fellow who is transferring to Duke and should be a starter on next year’s OL. It’s a terrific stadium and the campus is beautiful. I’m not a Dukie but, I enjoy when we play there.

21 minutes ago, Asu2215 said:

Gus seems overrated as an offensive genius. 

5 minutes ago, elfenix said:

they went from the right amount of trick play on that drive to the wrong amount

I think he got too gimmicky at AU. It all looks great when you have Cam Newton or Nick Marshall running your plays.

They have a chance here though.

3 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

No doubt. Originally thought Duke would be a great destination for Elko for a long stay. Curious if he'll stick around when the likely bigger name suitors come calling if he can continue this into next year as well.

Next A&M head coach. Learned from jimbo how to take advantage of aggy