2019 Texas Baseball Thread

texasstrong12

1 hour ago, wood said:

So I guess ESPN+ tonight explains why this game isn't being shown by the Rajin Cajuns site. They're streaming the Saturday and Sunday games though...

SIAP. https://ragincajuns.com/watch/?Live=955&type=Live

Not sure why y'all think it will be paywalled. 

No one is sure.    But they are affiliated with Sidearm Sports/IMG which often has paywall.   

However,  I am able to watch their softball game at this time and found this from Aug 2017.

In an effort to better service the fans, student-athletes and their parents and recruits, the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Athletics Department will provide free video streams for all of its sport programs starting this fall on the Ragin' Cajuns Digital Network, Director of Athletics Bryan Maggard, Phd., announced on Friday.

https://ragincajuns.com/news/2017/8/25/ragin-cajuns-athletics-provides-free-streaming-video.aspx?path=general

• Like 1

Crazy that we play them in just 26 hours.  I would prefer that we beat them.  A 3-1 start with this quality of opponents, and all as true road games, with this young a team...that would be stellar.  Have to admit, little bummed about the weather forecast for this weekend in Austin though.  Was looking forward to 36 innings of quality baseball.  I think we'll be lucky to get in 27.  That's what she said.  

10 minutes ago, OWLVIS said:

For those that show, come by a say howdy. I sit right behind Andy Pettit and next to Jose Cruz

https://weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/l/USTX0617:1:US

What do you think the chances are of playing ?    Forecast shows 70% chance of rain all day,  reducing to 25% at game time.   Had thought of making the drive over but doubtful now.

Does Biggio still attend a few games ?

Haven't seen Biggio in years Not since he stopped coaching at St T. Roger will be there, he always is when Texas is in town.

Van Gundy might be there, dude is a trip, great conversations about anything but basketball.

Cruz was there this weekend. Rumors are Berkman and Pettit will be at the game 

2 hours ago, markstanco said:
On 2/14/2019 at 11:52 AM, Huckleberry said:
Machinator reads the entire internet on a daily basis so he can probably find something.

You know, I have thought similar a few times. Just today when he posted some tweet up, my question was 'how many people does he follow on twitter'.