2019 Texas Baseball Thread

texasstrong12

2 hours ago, EZ$ said:

Don’t think the broom guy tripped up Hamilton’s scooter, twisted DJs arm or whacked McCann in his nuts. 

Bad luck ruins seasons and we had bad luck at the 2 positions we couldn’t afford it.  Still won’t be a bad season because of our pitching, but ruined what might have been had we been at full strength. 

No shit?   Thanks for the heads up.   Had no idea...

I was talking about perception mostly.  Act like you've been there because stupid shit like that will come back and make you and your team look like fools and tools....   

Edited by HuntinHorn
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, EZ$ said:

Don’t think the broom guy tripped up Hamilton’s scooter, twisted DJs arm or whacked McCann in his nuts. 

Bad luck ruins seasons and we had bad luck at the 2 positions we couldn’t afford it.  Still won’t be a bad season because of our pitching, but ruined what might have been had we been at full strength. 

Know how I know you are not a baseball guy? This reply.

Baseball is the most superstitious sport in all of the land.

God damn right it was the broom guy's fault! Bet he also talks about no-hitters in the 5th inning. Shit bird!

On the real, they fucked up the early, huge road test after a huge home series sweep. Still plenty of season.

On the injuries, who is baseball using for S&C? I noticed some players are bigger, but hopefully that doesn't mean they are stiffer due to bad guidance.

Edited by pacman

Split the 2 midweek games with Arkansas and we would be 5-4 this year during the LSU, Stanford and Arkansas stretch.  don't think Pierce would hate those results. 

Different teams and all we went 2-7 during the same stretch last year. 

Edited by texasstrong12
  • Like 1