Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

11 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Also,

I know Bochy is trying to see what he has in the pen but pretty bullshit situations he’s put Speas in his last two outings. 

No real option last night. Chapman, Burke and LeClerc used. Go to Smith to try and keep it tied and then turn to the rookies? Knowing that one or two of them had to be held back to pitch tonight in Eovaldi's spot. 

Again, no real option(s) and that's the core of the relief problem.

There may be 20 runs scored (again) tonight. Maybe by the Astros alone. 

I’m so close to not watching anymore and going back to box score checking the next day. 

You ain't got to leave, but you and the other Johnny come lately chucklefucks that scream the sky is falling when we lose one fucking game are ridiculous. We have the 4th best win % in MLB even after our June swoon and are 2-3 in the last 5 games we've played which just happen to be against the 5th and 6th best teams in the MLB, and that's after sweeping the team with the 3rd best win %. We've done all that with Seager missing 30+ games, and missing both he and Adolis the last couple is huge.

TldR; plug your gash and stfu, or stfu and leave, but either way stfu.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

No real option last night. Chapman, Burke and LeClerc used. Go to Smith to try and keep it tied and then turn to the rookies? Knowing that one or two of them had to be held back to pitch tonight in Eovaldi's spot. 
Again, no real option(s) and that's the core of the relief problem.
There may be 20 runs scored (again) tonight. Maybe by the Astros alone. 

The biggest question is why Chapman was used so early in the game. I didn’t watch so not sure of specifics.

I’d presume it was because it was the heart of the order but still a bit unusual when chances are good some of those same guys hit in the 9th.

4 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

The biggest question is why Chapman was used so early in the game. I didn’t watch so not sure of specifics.

I’d presume it was because it was the heart of the order but still a bit unusual when chances are good some of those same guys hit in the 9th.

It was because top of the order. High leverage situation. I figured smith for the 9th to close if they kept the lead, was just wondering who got the 8th. Probably Burke regardless of the 7th, but walking two guys ahead of McCormick blew the plan up anyway. 

It was because top of the order. High leverage situation. I figured smith for the 9th to close if they kept the lead, was just wondering who got the 8th. Probably Burke regardless of the 7th, but walking two guys ahead of McCormick blew the plan up anyway. 

That seems reasonable. If that’s going to be the approach, they will need to find someone to lock down the 7th or 8th opposite Chapman. I know Chapma got the 8th versus the Dodgers
one game presumably because it was heart of the order.

5 hours ago, Herbie Hancock said:

You ain't got to leave, but you and the other Johnny come lately chucklefucks that scream the sky is falling when we lose one fucking game are ridiculous. We have the 4th best win % in MLB even after our June swoon and are 2-3 in the last 5 games we've played which just happen to be against the 5th and 6th best teams in the MLB, and that's after sweeping the team with the 3rd best win %. We've done all that with Seager missing 30+ games, and missing both he and Adolis the last couple is huge.

TldR; plug your gash and stfu, or stfu and leave, but either way stfu.

Go fuck yourself dude, I worked for the Roughriders for 7 years out of college and was on staff for both fucking World Series. You have to be some kind of fucking dork to watch 162 mlb games on tv on your fucking couch. There’s more to life. Fuck off with your righteous GD Pom Pom waving, there’s no blue ribbons here. I simply got too busy to fucking obsess over it any longer. Make sure to wash your Rangers PJ’s you fat fucking nerd. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Go fuck yourself dude, I worked for the Roughriders for 7 years out of college and was on staff for both fucking World Series. You have to be some kind of fucking dork to watch 162 mlb games on tv on your fucking couch. There’s more to life. Fuck off with your righteous GD Pom Pom waving, there’s no blue ribbons here. I simply got too busy to fucking obsess over it any longer. Make sure to wash your Rangers PJ’s you fat fucking nerd. 

That’s some quality anger and disdain.
  • Hook 'Em 1