2023 Masters

tx 3 putt

7 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Seems a little early for this call. 

If you’ve paid attention his body has been gone for 3 years and his head gone for 2. His body is back but with Rahm breathing down his neck, I’d be shocked if he wins. Spieth and Scottie heating up and Brooks melting down. This all makes me happy. He is the biggest doucher in pro golf outside of Reed. 

Edited by Porterhouse

1 minute ago, Porterhouse said:

If you’ve paid attention his body has been gone for 3 years and his head gone for 2. His body is back but with Rahm breathing down his neck, I’d be shocked if he wins. Sports and Scottie heating up and Brooks melting down. This all makes me happy. He is the biggest doucher in pro golf outside of Reed. 

He's not in the top 10 of douchers...I'm actually good with Koepka winning.  I just think his putter starts to go.

10 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

He's not in the top 10 of douchers...I'm actually good with Koepka winning.  I just think his putter starts to go.

Brooks is a ginormous doucher. I did feel for him a little in the documentary, before he chose to go to LIV, because he was totally broken. But his house, vapid wife and vapid lifestyle annoys the fuck out of me. 

34 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

First time in my life I’ve rooted for Rahm. 

fuck LIV golf. 

All of this.

I actually really like Brooks. Golf can get pretty stuffy and full of itself, so I appreciate a dude who shows up a few times a year to make some birdies, talk a little junk, and post pictures of his wife's ass on social media.

But if none of those guys ever win another major again, I won't shed a single tear.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

jordan is going to run out of holes

That stupid fucking play on the 13th hole on day 1 just looks even worse now. I guess its not even worth hoping he changes, because thats just how he plays. Still, just for the fuck of it I made the following two entertainment bets right when the 4th rd started

image.png.70e7f8cc34a89e11d2a5c0809197f8cc.png