2023 Masters

tx 3 putt

Tigers long issues are he’s dumb and cheap. If I had his money, I’d never drive again. Driving service set up in every city. Personal assistants handle all that. Then, you roll with a crew, everywhere. Go watch entourage. They handle all the fun and social stuff. He’s with 1bil, but a acts like he’s worth $500k 

next, Butch Harmon on permanent retainer. You can focus more on golf when you have a team around you 

Edited by tx 3 putt

2 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

I don’t think Sam Bennett is making many friends amongst the players. Keep it moving, kid

He's not quite peak Sergio level, but dude is twitchy as a mother fucker. Gives me anxiety. I bet Brooks makes a comment post round.

11 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

He's not quite peak Sergio level, but dude is twitchy as a mother fucker. Gives me anxiety. I bet Brooks makes a comment post round.

certainly not peak sergio.  as long as he is prepared to hit, it shouldn't bother them. It's when you fuck around for 2 minutes figuring out your shot/club and then do that.

5 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

certainly not peak sergio.  as long as he is prepared to hit, it shouldn't bother them. It's when you fuck around for 2 minutes figuring out your shot/club and then do that.

I dunno.  It bugged me, and I'm just a spectator.