2023 Rangers/Astros thread of hate

ztejas

Have you guys realized that your team 10000% wins that game if Adolis just jogs to first? Abreu didn’t have it and would have given up runs, The Clerk would have stayed warm, and no way in hell Dusty pinch hits Diaz or Singleton.

Down 3-2 purely because your roided up psychopath couldn’t keep his cool. I’d walk into traffic.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

Have you guys realized that your team 10000% wins that game if Adolis just jogs to first? Abreu didn’t have it and would have given up runs, The Clerk would have stayed warm, and no way in hell Dusty pinch hits Diaz or Singleton.

Down 3-2 purely because your roided up psychopath couldn’t keep his cool. I’d walk into traffic.
In the 6th inning of a two-run game! And then tops it with his stupidity in the 8th.

What a total clown. Take that L motherfuckers!

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Champman's reaction will always be #1.  The way he just stood out there even though the game was over tips it in his favor.

Yeah Chapman was HOF worthy. I actually felt bad for LeClerc that he got put through the ringer. Bochy definitely botched it bringing him in to face Brantley in the 8th

29 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

Here's how it's done, Rangers fans.

No slow walk out of the box. No bat slam. No grandiose stomping on home plate, no Joe Kelly/Marcus Semien clown face. 

The GOAT delivered ANOTHER EPIC MOMENT in the top of the ninth of an October playoff game and shoved it deep up your asses and made y'all cry like a bitch but acted like it was Tuesday.

Sucks to be you.

Maybe an unpopular opinion but ill cut Garcia a bit of slack, its not like his roided up ass or the Rangers have done anything in the last 12 years to warrant celebrating a 2 run HR like that, so let the guy have some fun…but you gotta win the game after you do that or you are gonna get rightfully clowned forever

Edited by Evil Bill Obrien
  • Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

Here's how it's done, Rangers fans.

No slow walk out of the box. No bat slam. No grandiose stomping on home plate, no Joe Kelly/Marcus Semien clown face. 

The GOAT delivered ANOTHER EPIC MOMENT in the top of the ninth of an October playoff game and shoved it deep up your asses and made y'all cry like a bitch but acted like it was Tuesday.

Sucks to be you.

This angle is amazing due to the immediate Ranger surrender cobra in the background.   

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

Maybe an unpopular opinion but ill cut Garcia a bit of slack, its not like his roided up ass or the Rangers have done anything in the last 12 years to warrant celebrating a 2 run HR like that, so let the guy have some fun…but you gotta win the game after you do that or you are gonna get rightfully clowned forever

Like Culberson doing airplane arms around the bases in G2 of the 2017 WS after a solo shot that didn’t even tie a game that they would lose five minutes later.  

11 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I would disagree with the the assertion that about Dusty not pinch hitting Diaz there. Diaz has pinch hit late in every game this postseason if he Astros were losing.

5 hours ago, Born to Run said:
6 hours ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:
Little wikipedia vandalism never hurt anybody 
IMG_0229.thumb.jpeg.a679e19c1bbb09bc450305bcd9e19f9f.jpeg

Can you replace Morgan Wallen with Paul Wall?  Financial and Credit Counseling Seminars

FIFY

Helobious is a bro country fan??? That is the least surprising revelation of all time and makes total and complete sense. 

Edit: I’m now convinced that he must be a sock. There is no way that any one person on Earth can have the bad of an opinion on literally everything.

Edited by Hate
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

32 minutes ago, Hate said:

Helobious is a bro country fan??? That is the least surprising revelation of all time and makes total and complete sense. 

Edit: I’m now convinced that he must be a sock. There is no way that any one person on Earth can have the bad of an opinion on literally everything.

I don’t like bro country, at all. I like exactly 2 Morgan wallen songs. I just find it amusing how everyone talks shit about him while he’s putting up the numbers he’s doing. But sure, I’m the one with the shitty opinion. 

17 minutes ago, Helobious said:

he’s putting up the numbers he’s doing.

Not sure this is indicative of quality music.  Considering the numbers would tell us "MMMBop" has a stellar recording.   (reaching number one in at least 12 countries, including Australia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States.)