2023 Rangers/Astros thread of hate

ztejas

Congrats to the 2023 Texas Rangers....2023 AL Champions!! What is especially gratifying is that ii happened on the Astro grass!!  To the guys and gals out there who are Astros fans, I know that you are feeling down right now. I do not wish to rub it in. After the Ranger beat the best teams in the AL then your team in the ALCS, I just hope that my hometown team has earned your respect.

Edited by RC Horn
grammatical correction

Sadly that's the full on panic from anyone who works for, in or around the Astros.  They are flashing back to the astros historical attendance norm and realizing they are all fucked.  I have a buddy who is pretty high up in a contractor at minute maid and he said they are rolling out plans to slim down staffing if this year continues to go down the toilet.  

If this team continues to implode and goes .300 over the remaining games this season they full well know opening day next year is 5,000 people playing hooky from work.  The Astros are about to go back where they belong, the sewer of baseball.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Again, congrats.  

We'll be right back in the ALCS for at least three more years.  I'm wearing a World Champions t-shirt right now.  And, another will come before this one fades.  It's all good.

Losing this game would have crushed y'all.  We know we'll be right back.  So, who are y'all calling aggy?

See y'all next year.  Fatasses.

Just now, Beau Vine said:

Sadly that's the full on panic from anyone who works for, in or around the Astros.  They are flashing back to the astros historical attendance norm and realizing they are all fucked.  I have a buddy who is pretty high up in a contractor at minute maid and he said they are rolling out plans to slim down staffing if this year continues to go down the toilet.  

If this team continues to implode and goes .300 over the remaining games this season they full well know opening day next year is 5,000 people playing hooky from work.  The Astros are about to go back where they belong, the sewer of baseball.

I mean, maybe. 

But probably not.

Again, congrats.  
We'll be right back in the ALCS for at least three more years.  I'm wearing a World Champions t-shirt right now.  And, another will come before this one fades.  It's all good.
Losing this game would have crushed y'all.  We know we'll be right back.  So, who are y'all calling aggy?
This post reeks of aggy. Dismissing this as no big deal and diminishing the little ol Rangers disposing of Houston after being down 3-2 and how they lost game 7.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
4 minutes ago, TexArcher said:
Again, congrats.  

This post reeks of aggy. Dismissing this as no big deal and diminishing the little ol Rangers disposing of Houston after being down 3-2 and how they lost game 7.

It's a big deal and a well earned pennant.

But if you lose the World Series it won't be nearly as sweet.

Just now, David Dennison said:

It's a big deal and a well earned pennant.

But if you lose the World Series it won't be nearly as sweet.

Yeah, it is a big deal.  My point was that losing this would have hurt them more than it hurts us.  Because we know we'll be back for #8 in a row next year and they know they've never won shit.

And, until they do, all theh have is aggy jokes that don't even make any sense.

But, hey, enjoy your schadenfreude tonight.  Your boys earned it.  For now.