American "Passport Bro" culture (because they can't get significant others here in America)

Pancho

If you can't get laid in a major city then you have negative game and should probably just cut your balls off. Shit I can't go to a happy hour without getting at least one woman's phone number. Sure, I'm exceptionally good looking and possess a crackling sense of humor, but you really don't have to try that hard.

4 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Looking at who repped Chief’s post is pretty interesting from a post content and world view/political spectrum perspective.

Lots of folks I'd have suspected. Some I didn't. But you know when you find yourself nodding in agreement with Iconoclast Texan, hoo boy, you might want to reevaluate your life. 

Also, lets all sit here and enjoy the fucking Irony of a piece of shit poster who was addicted to drugs and homosexual drug orgies and lying to his wife, who's marriage imploded, pos-repping a post complaining about men just looking for a woman with "traditional values" and not being able to find one. 

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

23 minutes ago, usmc0331horn said:

I got divorced at 43 and have met so many women in various occupations and ages who were interested in settling down with me all over the Austin area. I ended up meeting this amazing Latina woman 9 years younger than me in the school I work at but also had a 31 year old hot lawyer wanting to be in a relationship, a 35 year old hot medical salesperson, another super rich lawyer, a freaking judge, etc all without kids or ex-husbands. Again, dudes get out of divorce in their 40s and 50s and a. have no game, b. peaked in high school/college, c. haven't worked on themselves to become dateable, d. aren't interesting at all. Like, stop blaming the dating pool and fucking become dateable jfc.

This.  I’m married but I’ve known dozens and dozens of women over 35-40 who are attractive, successful, and with minimal baggage and they’ve all had trouble dating.

4 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

This.  I’m married but I’ve known dozens and dozens of women over 35-40 who are attractive, successful, and with minimal baggage and they’ve all had trouble dating.

My first marriage failed in my mid 30s with two small kids.  I was dating an NFL cheerleader the week after I moved out.  I’m not a looker by any means, but I keepish in shape and can make people laugh.  I met my current wife not long after.  Again: just don’t be a gross loser. 

• Hook 'Em 2

15 hours ago, CHIEF said:

American women are way out of touch with what their true looks are able to draw for a stable, longterm relationship. I bet there are several thousand women on social media, all over two bills, that say they are a "10". Completely out of touch with reality.

You can say the exact same about American men. 

• Hook 'Em 7

10 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Well, how many of these women were also Pros? Because that might be a reason why they were struggling dating. Busy Dance Card. I keed, I keed.

But yeah, I think most men are immature and/or selfish dumb fuckers. I'll be honest, I fell into that list in my 30s. I lucked into a women who just enjoyed my company, and vice versa, and then growing happened organically, to a degree. It's also why I'm a big proponent of not getting married until later in life. I didn't know who the fuck I was until my 30's, and it took awhile to work towards that as well. No one knows who they are, or what the fuck they want, in their 20s. Or god forbid they do, and they change their priorities as they get older. 

I feel like the folks, these days (as society has changed a lot) that get married super young and have been successful and happy as they get older seriously got real lucky or have worked real hard. If I met my life even 3-4 years earlier, I'd ahve fucked it up in about 8 nano seconds. 

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

Didn't you make this same post like 6 hours ago?

12 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Tons of them out there, of course.  My earlier post was commenting on how there are fewer in a city like Austin, which skews young.   Successful and attractive women of a certain age have trouble dating all over the world, apparently.  Too many tiny-dicked Andew Tates running around out there I suppose, while the real men are largely married and settled.  With the education gap skewing hard in the historically opposite direction, it will only get worse for these women - but much more enjoyable for a single and enterprising fellas who aren't wastoids. 

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Didn't you make this same post like 6 hours ago?

Most likely, but it wasn't in reference to chief's ass of a post. Something about that post was just bothering me while at the gym, so I had to come home and specifically respond to it. 😎

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Yes so the women expects the guy, they want to see again, to pay for the date. For the guy that they can't wait to get away from, they're maybe ok paying their share.

If a guy wants a better chance at a second date or continuation of the night, he has to pay. And I get that people say otherwise but they're wrong on average. And it doesn't matter if the woman has a higher income; the guy should pay for the date. Not too mention that paying helps clarify it's a date and not hanging out.

And to @Brisketexan story above, the woman paying for dinner or a date as you continue to date is absolutely expected. In some situations a woman reciprocates by cooking dinner, or taking her guy to a party where's he just a guest. But on an early date, the guy should pay.

I pay for dinner and she brings the weed. Works for me

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

My first marriage failed in my mid 30s with two small kids.  I was dating an NFL cheerleader the week after I moved out.  I’m not a looker by any means, but I keepish in shape and can make people laugh.  I met my current wife not long after.  Again: just don’t be a gross loser. 

This is very impressive, for how short you have said you are in past posts. Unless you were kidding, you mentioned you were a manlet. Which means you must have the opposite of a manlet wallet.

Edited by HonkeyVape
  • Fuck You 4

54 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

"Men with lower income and with part-time or no employment were more likely to be sexually inactive, as were men and women who were students."

Huh? It once rained all day in Austin in 1987. My bored girlfriend and I had sex 5 times that day. She got pregnant; we went Dutch on the abortion.

Had a stripper ex break up with me 6 years ago because I offered to split the cost of plan B. 

Edited by Zepol87
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Samson's Wig said:

Tons of them out there, of course.  My earlier post was commenting on how there are fewer in a city like Austin, which skews young.   Successful and attractive women of a certain age have trouble dating all over the world, apparently.  Too many tiny-dicked Andew Tates running around out there I suppose, while the real men are largely married and settled.  With the education gap skewing hard in the historically opposite direction, it will only get worse for these women - but much more enjoyable for a single and enterprising fellas who aren't wastoids

What about the dweebies, sportos or dickheads?

D1VRfBPUcAEmNIm.jpg

28 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Oh great. Captain Disinformation has his new handle!

LOL -- so his last handle lasted less than 36 hours?!?!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Very true. I know several dudes that graduated with CHIEF Jr. that still want the kind of wool they pulled in high school. Only now, they are college dropouts, working dead end jobs for $40k/year. They went from Biff before Marty's dream, to Biff after. They need to hit the gym, eat right, and get their ass in a trade school. Union plumbers, electricians, and metal workers make a very comfortable living.

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

You can have them all...considering your interpretation of "sweet threads" and the babes that are attracted to such...you can have them all. 

Lol. I guaranfuckingtee you if we both walked into a bar I would go home with a hotter woman than you while I’m wearing my khaki chinos, cheap black tshirt, black pumas, and $17 silver chain from Amazon. That combo and its variations are lethal for me. It’s all about your physical appearance, the vibe you give off, and most importantly if you stand out from the crowd or not. But yeah keep trying to attract women with your flashy clothes and expensive watches. Won’t hide your lack of game.

• Haha 5

Just now, Brothahorn said:

Can you imagine the pressure of trying to fill those shoes? You'd have to move like 60mt of cocaine and destroy a whole village just to get a date. And you can definitely forget about going Dutch.

Counterpoint: maybe all along, she's been looking for a guy who'll watch Hallmark movies with her and give her foot rubs.

fc0b4df316156aa0a9dd7ebb07be8938.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zepol87 said:

Had a stripper ex break up with me 6 years ago because I offered to split the cost of plan B. 

Damn I’m high but this reminded me of a thread I had on the shag about rating my next gf and it was 3 chicks I had them all around 7 and the shag went in calling them 3s the stripper was one of those. The other 2 I met at some club in east Dallas. Wild ass times, thanks for the memories. I need to see what 2 of them are up to 

Edited by Zepol87
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Lol. I guaranfuckingtee you if we both walked into a bar I would go home with a hotter woman than you while I’m wearing my khaki chinos, cheap black tshirt, black pumas, and $17 silver chain from Amazon. That combo and its variations are lethal for me. It’s all about your physical appearance, the vibe you give off, and most importantly if you stand out from the crowd or not. But yeah keep trying to attract women with your flashy clothes and expensive watches. Won’t hide your lack of game.

Well, obviously you can show them you are a "high roller" at any Applebee's in San Antonio. ;)

CHIEF

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

28 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Haha this is killing me. Well done

14 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Counterpoint: maybe all along, she's been looking for a guy who'll watch Hallmark movies with her and give her foot rubs.

fc0b4df316156aa0a9dd7ebb07be8938.gif

Ehh. I bet she is more of a Snapped, Killer Couples type of girl. So after a long day of beheadings and dismemberments in her red bottoms, she probably does enjoy a nice foot rub.

3 minutes ago, Deej said:

Would Applebee's let him in? 

Of course. In the San Antonio thread, he said his family thought Applebee's was pretty "high cotton", and ate there for special occasions. After oil prices collapsed in 1985, my spot was Long John Silver's. Just acknowledging a kindred spirit, in a slight ball busting way. I totally understand. 

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, CHIEF said:

Of course. In the San Antonio thread, he said his family thought Applebee's was pretty "high cotton", and ate there for special occasions. After oil prices collapsed in 1985, my spot was Long John Silver's. Just acknowledging a kindred spirit, in a slight ball busting way. I totally understand. 

CHIEF

When I was 15 we went to the Applebees in Denton for my birthday. My aunt from Bonham showed up and got hammered as hell causing a scene doing coke in the restroom. I was balls deep in some riblets and so pissed off. /csb

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

15 minutes ago, CHIEF said:

CHIEF

It was the Harlingen Applebee’s, and everyone who was anyone in town ate there.

Needless to say later in life I found out that dynamic did not translate to a bigger city like SA. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

It was the Harlingen Applebee’s, and everyone who was anyone in town ate there.

Needless to say later in life I found out that dynamic did not translate to a bigger city like SA. 

Shit. We got a lot of bars in Granbury, but the consistent numero uno is the Chili's bar. Not big enough to have an Applebee's yet, we can only aspire. If you are here, just to drink in Granbury, those would be the cheapest spots for decent booze. 10K or under population, those are the safe bets.

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

You still got that Amazon chain??

Yes, fiusem cuban link. Under $20, and I have the 18 inch one. Its thick enough to be noticeable but small enough to be classy. I never tuck it inside the shirt.

And @Deej can eabod, plenty of white chicks find me attractive too and dig the look.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

1) considering your track record at literally everything, I’m pretty sure a lot of folks would be real comfortable taking that bet, me included. So that’s another L. 
2) Money is the ultimate game. Period. you might be able to clean up with a bunch of 18-23 year olds, but I unless you’re rolling into Cool River (RIP) I’m not sure you’re crushing it with anyone who wants a serious relationship ship. Which, I’d you’ll remember, is the topic of this thread. Not a hookup. 

• Like 1