American "Passport Bro" culture (because they can't get significant others here in America)

Pancho

4 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

One that doesn’t ask to listen to music while doing her chores

My wife listens to music at full freaking blast while she cleans. It irritates the children. Or so I’ve heard from them. They are the worst, my children. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

90day-edyes-90day-fiance.gif

Embarrassed to say but I actually watched some of this dude's story on that 90 day fiancé show. Very entertaining. I think I was also forced to watch an American woman find her dream man in Africa.

But back to this dude. He has some unique physical characteristics that definitely create challenges in finding a mate. He was previously married and has an adult daughter. Via this show, he finds "true love" in a 20 yo Filipino woman. Only facetime visits at the start of the show before he traveled over there. She was attractive but when he visited her, she lived in poverty at least from an American's point of view. Hijinks ensued and he was pissed when he realized that she only wanted him to compensate her family and move her to the US. She didn't truly love him. Shocker. They did imply that she finally slept with him. once.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

33 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

The next big thing in Alpha! Culture: “When your bang maid is cleaning the floors and shit, don’t let her listen to fucking music!  The nerve of these bitches, am I right?” 

What if she uses ear buds and leaves one ear out so she can hear you. 

Used to frequent a Thai restaurant. Got to chatting with the owner and he was absolutely floored that I wasn't married. I was 35 at the time which is just unheard of in their culture I guess.

After that his daughter would always swing by to say hi at every visit. She was cute but it was a marriage for citizenship deal and I wasn't interested.

Seems to me that the common thread here is you just need game.   That and you need to be confident, well-kempt, and have a look to attract a type.   The problem of course is that not everyone has these qualities and there no amount of "get some game" advice will help them.  What if their hobby is playing Assassin's Creed or working on cars or reading financial journals?  This 'get in shape, get a haircut, and go to yoga to meet women' doesn't work.  The fat guy in spin class isn't meeting anyone.   The spectrum guys who lack game should do what exactly?  Cause they are always going to be awkward or not pick up on social cues.   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Seems to me that the common thread here is you just need game.   That and you need to be confident, well-kempt, and have a look to attract a type.   The problem of course is that not everyone has these qualities and there no amount of "get some game" advice will help them.  What if their hobby is playing Assassin's Creed or working on cars or reading financial journals?  This 'get in shape, get a haircut, and go to yoga to meet women' doesn't work.  The fat guy in spin class isn't meeting anyone.   The spectrum guys who lack game should do what exactly?  Cause they are always going to be awkward or not pick up on social cues.   

It's called Rizz.

Some of you aren't Sigma Chad's and it shows:

image.jpeg.9258494d8be75f7eb38e9d78fe9fc44b.jpeg

Edited by HonkeyVape
  • Fuck You 3

20 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

I was a broke divorcee at the time. 5’9”.  Don’t be a goblin and have a personality that people want to be around. 

I wish I was like 6’9” so I can get with Leoshi, cause she don’t know me but yo she really fine.  

Edited by Homercles
  • Haha 2

On 6/7/2023 at 9:10 PM, TKthunder2 said:

Something like 20% of single men between the ages of 25-35 are having 80% of sex in the US. Doesn’t shock me that those with the means and opportunity are looking for pussy abroad. The dating world has changed a bunch in the last decade.

well, in fairness, @Steel Shank laying pipe is accounting for like 79% of that.

On 6/8/2023 at 12:06 AM, CHIEF said:

Watched a bit of it on YouTube. The ones I saw were decent to handsome guys (granted I only watched maybe 3-4 videos). It sounds like they weren't going so much because they couldn't get laid, but more to the point, had never been in a relationship with a women in which the woman's infidelity did not end the relationship. These dudes are looking for wives, someone to settle down with. I think fidelity is more important to them than maintaining the household. Another thing some of the guys brought up, was never leave your foreign girlfriend's country, or her family. If you bring them back to the US, the relationship will probably not work out. Makes me think of Eddie Murphy on his "Raw" comedy show all the way back in the 80's where his African girlfriend wanted her half. He told her she was naked riding a zebra when he found her.

If you look at the divorce thread in IWPIHB, or go back and read the "Population Decline" thread in this forum, you start to see some societal changes that were well intentioned, but have spawned some negative consequences. College educated women refusing to marry men without, at least, the same or higher level of education, and a higher income level, or divorcing their husband that paid for that education after they received it is commonplace. It happened to my best friend. Average women getting a booty call from a horny guy that is out of their league only to think that is the kind of guy that is her new norm and not the exception. American women are way out of touch with what their true looks are able to draw for a stable, longterm relationship. I bet there are several thousand women on social media, all over two bills, that say they are a "10". Completely out of touch with reality.

However, the biggest culprit, I truly believe, is social media. It was easy for us old dudes to "shoot your shot" back in the day, when a rejection was simply kept between the approacher, and the "approachee." Now, chicks blast it to all of their mutual friends in their social circle, how "Larry" was such a creep and had the audacity to hit me up. Next thing we see is the rejected doing something crazy (mass shootings, murder, suicide).People say some wicked, and mean-hearted shit behind the safety of their keyboard, just look at Surly.

I don't necessarily agree with the "passport bros", but I understand. I'm lucky, found a levelheaded woman and will be married for 30 years in August. I can't imagine dating and trying to find a "till death do us part" partner in today's environment.

CHIEF

now i think i have a better understanding of why you make and deliver grilled cheeses to your son's girlfriend after they have fucked in your bed.

;) just busting your balls.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, sidis said:

well, in fairness, @Steel Shank laying pipe is accounting for like 79% of that.

now i think i have a better understanding of why you make and deliver grilled cheeses to your son's girlfriend after they have fucked in your bed.

;) just busting your balls.

Hey now. They have to use his bed, and eat in the kitchen. I'm not THAT much of a pushover.

CHIEF

1 hour ago, mchookem said:

good hygiene and the ability to make a women laugh trump conventional physical attractiveness and any kind of 'game', every time. 

When a woman laughs at ALL my jokes it can get annoying, but at least I know she's interested.

Theres no toxic masculinity here. It's the mating game.  Both sexes play it. 

• Like 1

On 6/8/2023 at 3:15 PM, SydneyCarton said:

Lots of folks I'd have suspected. Some I didn't. But you know when you find yourself nodding in agreement with Iconoclast Texan, hoo boy, you might want to reevaluate your life. 

Also, lets all sit here and enjoy the fucking Irony of a piece of shit poster who was addicted to drugs and homosexual drug orgies and lying to his wife, who's marriage imploded, pos-repping a post complaining about men just looking for a woman with "traditional values" and not being able to find one. 

I'm really disappointed that you didn't work the team "billowy asshole" in there.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

On 6/9/2023 at 9:14 AM, Wulaw Horn said:

This is a great great post. 
i’m going to cheat code it though by buying a wolf shirt and silver chain. Who wants to build virtue?  

You don’t choose to buy a wolf shirt.  It chooses you.  Not sure about the silver plated chain.  I’d buy one that rampage Jackson used to wear not the ones that you see at the pharr San Juan mall

• Drool 1

On 6/7/2023 at 5:05 PM, Schulz2.0 said:

I've worked with three guys that have married mail order brides. One is still married. The others got divorced a while after the woman got citizenship. The women were from Ukraine, China, and Dominican Republic.

Feature or bug?

I saw three marriages end during my two business trips to the Philippines…one of which was already married to a Pinay back home, but didn’t appreciate the dude knocking up another girl while we were in Bacolod.  

Both of my trips added up to about four months…things happen, uhhh, quickly in the land of no birth control and Burgos street

1 hour ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I worked with a guy that got fired for shopping for Russian brides on company time and the company computer.

I also worked with some engineers that had got themselves some Thai wives. They were typical engineers, socially awkward dorks.

The one guy I knew whose marriage lasted was the very nerdy, awkward dork. Married a very nerdy, weird dork about 20 years younger than him. Neither were really lookers.

On 6/8/2023 at 4:35 PM, Helobious said:

Lol. I guaranfuckingtee you if we both walked into a bar I would go home with a hotter woman than you while I’m wearing my khaki chinos, cheap black tshirt, black pumas, and $17 silver chain from Amazon. That combo and its variations are lethal for me. It’s all about your physical appearance, the vibe you give off, and most importantly if you stand out from the crowd or not. But yeah keep trying to attract women with your flashy clothes and expensive watches. Won’t hide your lack of game.

IMG_1349.jpeg.84a43fe493b2750cf341e0817072d1ac.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 6/11/2023 at 6:09 AM, closetohumping said:

You don’t choose to buy a wolf shirt.  It chooses you.  Not sure about the silver plated chain.  I’d buy one that rampage Jackson used to wear not the ones that you see at the pharr San Juan mall

Jokes on you, there’s no mall there. Only the pulga. 

giphy.gif
  • Haha 8

2 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Look, here’s a guy at your workplace who’s really socially awkward. He is only interested in things that are either non-interesting or actually offensive to you. He drones on about them all the time, and he doesn’t take cues on when to stop talking and how to carry a conversation. He alternates between self-pity and arrogance. He maybe doesn’t have great hygiene, he doesn’t have a great job and can’t afford to go to really fun things.

whats his surly username?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3