2024 Texas Baseball

Hookem2147

Waiting for my fix Saturday at 2:30

In the meantime, for us baseball fans I recommend Perfect Game for tomorrow nights movie.  True story about the Mexican national team in 1957 and their trip to the LLWS.  I'll keep the final game surprise secret. 

hook it to veins.gif

Edited by Bevo&Pevo
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, Hammerin Hank said:

Anyone know when season tickets will be delivered?

Last yr they started emails out on February 3rd for those fully paid, and a notice to contact them (Texas Athletics) if not getting an email with tickets by Feb 9th. Feb 3rd last yr was a Friday, so maybe notices start tomorrow.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, petscii said:

Mooreland back on the radio with Craig would be the ideal scenario.   Also no Galindo!

How is having Moreland back on radio better than him calling the games on tv? 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, BillyGoatHill said:

Last yr they started emails out on February 3rd for those fully paid, and a notice to contact them (Texas Athletics) if not getting an email with tickets by Feb 9th. Feb 3rd last yr was a Friday, so maybe notices start tomorrow.

Just got the email. Next week.

Alright, fuck working right now.  Let's go watch some baseball!  Nice day and all.  

Quite bummed about how many season-ending injuries we've already racked up but the sun is shining and even the current Baseball Gods have to smile upon us once or twice this year, no?