Special Ops: Lioness - now streaming on Paramount+

GreenspointTexas

8 minutes ago, Scary Stranger said:

Teaser to try to get people to get Paramount+.

yep, they did the same thing to king of tulsa.  got the first two episodes and then left hanging.  they have, out of the kindness of their heart, recently aired the entire season of 1883.  so i got that going for me.

On 8/15/2023 at 3:23 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I started watching this hoping to not like it because it's Taylor Sheridan, but now I'm hooked.

Just wait until he makes a cameo as a new guy on Saldana’s team. Who am I kidding - I will still watch because it’s good and Zoe. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was not actually expecting a resolution this season. Taylor loves him some mega cliffhangers. 

Spoiler

that being said, it didnt go unnoticed that Cruz killed the fiance as well as the banker. 

assuming ason inherited the bankers money, and that that son doesnt punish Aaliyah for letting an assasin get that close, Cruz gave her girl a chance to be a lot free-er than she would have been. 

But then again, Cruz may have been right and Aaliyah gets revenge and pops out 10 kids who all start learning to hate America from birth

On 8/6/2023 at 8:32 PM, Scary Stranger said:

It's like someone is wearing a Nicole Kidman mask.  Truly jarring every time she is on screen.

She must have a nice cache of scientology blackmail shit. Any other human actress that looks like her would be lucky to get voicework.

She also has Abe Vigoda ears now, which is super sexy on old women.

I read he may do a “Special Ops:_______” anthology type series where each season is focused on a new team with new actors. I could get on board for that if it happens. This was a fun season, but I doubt they can bring back those actors again. And Cruz is pretty much burned on being able to go undercover ever again. 

Spoiler

Small complaint. They didn’t scrub the internet of their special ops under  cover asset being pictured in a marine corps uniform?

• Hook 'Em 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...