2023 Other Games Thread

shadow_operative2.0

Cue country roads

The drive to save Neal Brown's job continues

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

thats 2 years in a row the big 12 reviews what is clearly either a sack, or grounding and somehow comes away with neither being true and the team that was being sacked, getting bailed the fuck out by bullshit reviews. 

Too soon

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Not sure what the complaints are about, the review was correct with respect to Morris being down (he wasn't). I wish they'd shown an angle though because I think it was intentional grounding. He was in the pocket and there was no receiver in the area. 

You thought it was conclusive?  I sure didn't.  

Not sure what the complaints are about, the review was correct with respect to Morris being down (he wasn't). I wish they'd shown an angle though because I think it was intentional grounding. He was in the pocket and there was no receiver in the area. 

Nope. There was an angle they showed once…but of course never went back to…that his entire lower right leg was flat on the ground while the ball was still in his hand.
  • Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

Nope. There was an angle they showed once…but of course never went back to…that his entire lower right leg was flat on the ground while the ball was still in his hand.

I missed that then. Was it the same angle that showed his arm was clearly not on the ground? They only showed that one once. Just wondering if the shitty production crew only showed one important angle once or two. 

Edited by Huckleberry