2023 Tailgate Thread of Dominance

immamac

14 minutes ago, Hook Thee said:

Hey surly fans….I usually “tailgate” in the Terrace Club but a group of friends are coming to the game Saturday and don’t have club access. We’d love to join you..happy to chip in….what’s the protocol?

E

Join burnt ends any tier or join Texas One Fund at bobby Layne or better. Wait till Saturday to do it so we get credit :) lol

https://www.texasonefund.org/main-donate

Side bar on home screen takes you to burnt ends. 

22 hours ago, immamac said:

Join burnt ends any tier or join Texas One Fund at bobby Layne or better. Wait till Saturday to do it so we get credit :) lol

https://www.texasonefund.org/main-donate

Side bar on home screen takes you to burnt ends. 

In same boat but have been a member since day one. First tailgate. Would like to stop by with friends. Will wait to donate to the tailgate mañana. Is there a limit to headcount?

Edited by MagnusMalax
Redundant

1 hour ago, MagnusMalax said:

In same boat but have been a member since day one. First tailgate. Would like to stop by with friends. Will wait to donate to the tailgate mañana. Is there a limit to headcount?

No, we may run out of food but we won't run out of anything else. Be ready to sing the eyes and Texas fight every 20 minutes

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MagnusMalax said:

No limit. We will likely be oversubscribed for shade under the tent but that won’t stop the party. 

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, swonie said:

The wife and I are coming out for this one. I assume I can join Burnt Ends once I’m there. I read that you wanted us to wait until today but not going to pretend I read the whole thread.

Burnt ends sign up now. Texas one fund sign up today any time. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• immamac unpinned this topic
  • immamac pinned this topic
  • immamac unpinned and pinned this topic