NFL Week 2

shadow_operative2.0

Just now, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Nice sister kisser for everyone that had it at 3. 

The worst was that FG in the 49ers game yesterday. McVay opted for FG down 10 as time expired. I had the49ers - 7 in a parlay so it cut my payout in half. A lot of people had SF -7.5 which would have been a kick in the nuts. 

• Like 1

Cleveland is the sphincter of America. Shithole. Hate the Browns. Hate fucking Jimmy Haslam and his felonious business operation. Hate him for such a clueless contract with Watson. I wish Watson had gotten that knee instead of Chubb. In fact I wish Watson had gotten both knees taken out tonight. Such a scumbag.

so when does the talk actually start on if Watson is a problem or not. he has kinda slipped under the radar. Everyone knows his contract started the firestorm of the latest QB contracts, but somehow he isn't being held to same standard as some of those other guys. the time off from football is in the past now

• Like 1

7 hours ago, naija said:

so when does the talk actually start on if Watson is a problem or not. he has kinda slipped under the radar. Everyone knows his contract started the firestorm of the latest QB contracts, but somehow he isn't being held to same standard as some of those other guys. the time off from football is in the past now

That discussion has come and gone. Watson was considered a problem when he signed that deal.

• Like 1

I'm already seeing it today. He got some leeway last year because he missed so much time. But the excuses seem to be over. Leave it to Cleveland to set this benchmark for these fully guaranteed QB contracts on a guy that looks pretty bad. I'm not sure if we ever see the Watson we saw in Houston

Trying to find the tweets, but some rumblings that Doctors fear Chubb ruptured the popliteal artery that runs behind the knee...which could lead to the leg needing to be amputated.  
I searched everywhere and didn't find it at all. Hopefully that isn't true.

Chubb gone for the year. Barkley out for some weeks. Ekeler will miss some time. All in the midst of running backs trying to get better treatment financially in this dangerous sport

Only Haslam was stupid enough to fully guarantee a huge contract on a qb. None of the subsequent contracts are fully guaranteed. I hope Watson continues to suck and Cleveland eats that contract. It would devastate them for a decade. They can’t cut him. His dead cap hit if cut in 24 is $200 fucking million dollars.

11 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I searched everywhere and didn't find it at all. Hopefully that isn't true.

Chubb gone for the year. Barkley out for some weeks. Ekeler will miss some time. All in the midst of running backs trying to get better treatment financially in this dangerous sport

The one I saw was a screen shot from Brian Sanderson of CBS Sports.  It's been deleted since.  Hope it's not true either.  

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm already seeing it today. He got some leeway last year because he missed so much time. But the excuses seem to be over. Leave it to Cleveland to set this benchmark for these fully guaranteed QB contracts on a guy that looks pretty bad. I'm not sure if we ever see the Watson we saw in Houston
Watson doesn't want to be that guy anymore

"I'm not the same guy," Watson said on Wednesday. "I feel like I've evolved to a new level, and I'm ready to be able to show that. Last year was a tricky time, where I was learning everything, but I don't want to just get caught up on, hey, Houston this, Houston that.
  • Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, slorch said:

DHop was a huge positive factor in Watson’s Houston experience that didn’t occur on a massage table.

Cooper is no fucking DHop of  that ilk.

I know Cooper can be inconsistent at times but I still hated Dallas trading a very good WR for absolutely nothing. I'd still love to have Cooper here. But they rolled the dice on Gallup coming back from his injury and so far, hasn't happened at all.