aggy vs arkansas - 11am on SEC network

Pancho

2 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Is not rocket science. When the defense doesn’t have to worry about the deep pass this is usually what happens 

This is pretty much it. aggy sending DBs and LBs every down. 

They know that 1) Jefferson can't beat them downfield and 2) The Arkansas OC is too fucking stupid to scheme a quick passing game. 

My thing is though how tf did this Arkansas team hang and almost beat LSU??? 

Is LSU not that good??? Will A&M beat Bama next week??  Should the aggies be a fav out the west?? 
Find out next week on Dragon Ball Z! 

Edited by D3zii
  • Haha 2

Barry Odom didn't have spectacular defensive numbers at Arkansas but I think he's a good DC. He has UNLV playing good football so far. 

I think that's probably the death blow to Pittman. It's a mediocre program but they at least had a pretty good defensive coordinator. Now they seem average to below average on both sides of the ball (play-calling wise). 

Who Likes this team

601 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 27 sec ago by Funky Winkerbean

offenseguru

AG

This is a squad with a lot to like. A lot. U *****es gtfo.
Jimbo has built it.
It's built to win in the sec
It's built to run and stop run and pass within a system that has lots of build and progression and looks.
It's Arkansas but we r a problem for a lot of people.
We are imposing our will on both sides.
Did y'all ever think maybe we have to grow into blitz looks and weren't going to show that against Miami and weren't ready in learning curve yet.
We make a lot of mistakes. So what.
This is getting to as close to a complete team as we have had in Aggieland.

PA24

AG

I agree with OP

aunuwyn08

AG

Praying this is the truth, God I just want to win big
1 edit

SpeedyAg93

AG

I don't totally disagree. However, this is kind of enthusiasm you get with a game that starts at 11 AM and everyone starts drinking at 9:30.

texAZtea

AG

Are you saying we chose to withhold a part of our game that may have allowed us to beat Miami?

So take an L to avoid having to game plan better in the future?

Sounds beta.
  • Haha 2

Jerry really fucked Arkansas having this game at Jerry World.....Arkansas has a pretty good home crowd advantage and aggy thinks they do, but really the aggy crowd is a motivator for the other teams (ask ULM and Appy State).....you have a bunch of dudes larping as military officers making out with each other after points are scored, no cheerleaders, and dudes in painted overalls and milkman costumes......you go in there thinking "we have to beat the shit out of these fucking idiots"

Arkansas has lost all of that in sterile Jerry World Stajium

Edited by ButtFumble

5 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

Jerry really fucked Arkansas having this game at Jerry World.....Arkansas has a pretty good home crowd advantage and aggy thinks they do, but really the aggy crowd is a motivator for the other teams (ask ULM and Appy State).....you have a bunch of dudes larping as military officers making out with each other after points are scored, no cheerleaders, and dudes in painted overalls and milkman costumes......you go in there thinking "we have to beat the shit out of these fucking idiots"

Arkansas has lost all of that in sterile Jerry World Stajium

They also just suck. 

1 ranked season in 12 years for Arkansas and they finished #21 the year they were ranked. They've made 3 straight bad hires in Morris, Bielema, and Pittman.