ND vs USC on NBC 6:30pm

LTtxfan

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

Huh?  That was in response to LR D getting gashed right up the middle.  I don’t hate Caleb.  Hate LR. 

Ah bad context lol. Caleb Williams has this weird awareness of time field position and the rules of the game that is dangerous all by itself. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, SomeoneYouKnow2 said:

Kind of easy to say bad timeout because time would have run out. But not easy to tell if they would've been able to snap the ball or not. Also, with ND having so many players offsides, USC could've easily tried to take a free play and go for a poorly defended TD instead of downing the ball.

I disagree. No way they get the snap off in time

image.thumb.png.806733247d29ddd56996777c8a002318.png

Just now, LonghornSean said:

I disagree. No way they get the snap off in time

image.thumb.png.806733247d29ddd56996777c8a002318.png

Yeah but he called the timeout before that. And, the ref fucked up the placement which burned more time than would have been expected. Plus, the refs were initially willing to let the play go (hence the flags in the first place) - though granted they probably could have reviewed it.

I think it looks bad of course and I'm not sold it was some genius move - more like he panicked seeing all his guys offsides - but I don't necessarily think it was terrible.

1 minute ago, SomeoneYouKnow2 said:

Yeah but he called the timeout before that. And, the ref fucked up the placement which burned more time than would have been expected. Plus, the refs were initially willing to let the play go (hence the flags in the first place) - though granted they probably could have reviewed it.

I think it looks bad of course and I'm not sold it was some genius move - more like he panicked seeing all his guys offsides - but I don't necessarily think it was terrible.

Yeah it was a panic move. Probably unnecessary but I doubt it matters that much to the result of the game anyway.

19 minutes ago, ousux said:

Lil Lincoln has checked out already. He's thinking about how NFL coaches get a real off season to work on their tans and freshen up belly tats.

He's not leaving all of that guaranteed USC money behind. It would be like Jimbo voluntarily leaving aggy. 

58 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:
Caleb bitching at his offensive line and throwing two picks probably isn't going to have the result he wants.

Dude is looking for a reason to sit out the rest of the season, spend his NIL and wait to be the #1 pick in April. If they lose tonight don't be surprised if he has a sudden illness or minor injury that keeps him out.

I am starting to suspect that the way CW keeps sliding well short of the sticks.

Collinsworth doesn't sound like his dad.  He sounds like that extremely boring NBC golf announcer, can't place his name.  He's the guy who was so boring he made Johnny Miller sound exciting.  

Garrett sounds like he's delivery a eulogy on the latest Dallas Cowboys loss, and he's happy to tell you how many ways the Cowboys lost the game. 

1 minute ago, JGrayDBU said:

Collinsworth doesn't sound like his dad.  He sounds like that extremely boring NBC golf announcer, can't place his name.  He's the guy who was so boring he made Johnny Miller sound exciting.  

I hope to Christ you don't mean Jim Nantz.