NBA 2023-24

shadow_operative

2 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

It is really interesting to see how the Golden State dynasty is fading. I loved watching them at their peak but, the decline has been somewhat swift, and harsh.

Getting old sucks.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Kermit said:

This pussy couldn’t just tell him that?

I unfortunately had to go to bed and missed the ending of that game, but it is wild to me that he sat out the last 18 minutes and never saw the floor during the comeback, considering how well he had played earlier in the game.

3 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

It is really interesting to see how the Golden State dynasty is fading. I loved watching them at their peak but, the decline has been somewhat swift, and harsh.

The injuries to Thompson really sped up that process along with the drafting of Wiseman. The 2020 draft wasn't great, but there were better players they could have taken, probably nothing equal to Detroit passing on Camelo for Darko.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

The injuries to Thompson really sped up that process along with the drafting of Wiseman. The 2020 draft wasn't great, but there were better players they could have taken, probably nothing equal to Detroit passing on Camelo for Darko.

LaMelo is pretty good. The next year they could have had Wagner and Sengun.

Ball
Steph
Franz
Drey
Senqun
Klay
Wigs

Is a pretty decent top 7 and would have been a real 2 timeline rebuild.

Houston’s dunking astronaut logo needs to be permanent

Also watched cam whitmore last night. He’s played in 10(9 actually, 1 has 1 min total) games so far. He has played about 104 total minutes. In that 104 min, he’s hoisted 54 shots and has a total of 3 assists on the season.

if you account about ~half of those 104 minutes is on the defensive end, there’s a 98.1% if cam touches the ball, he’s shooting it.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Did that dude really just pull an Aaron Rodgers and lie about retirement?

And tried to make it sound like people were blaming Steph’s leadership. This clown-ass motherfucker.

Draymond should’ve been given the rest of the season off with pay. Three weeks is not going to change how he behaves on the court. 

Morant should still not be playing, but that is what it is. Neither of these two should be playing this season for obviously very different reasons.

1 hour ago, Fastbreak said:

Ja out for the year. MEM really got screwed this year.

If ever there was a player that just got exactly what he deserved it would be this guy. The NBA didn’t have the guts to put him on the shelf for a year, but this does the trick.

• Like 1

Going for a high lotto pick and get him back.  Should have been suspended longer anyway.

Speaking of…fuck this cunt Draymond.  

Sucks for them that Adams is really unreliable health wise or they’d be pretty dangerous. I think his better days are behind him. They were already short handed going into last off season losing brooks and had already lost Clarke.

They’ll probably go big and cut ties with worthless Biyombo.
  • Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

Translation: "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! GIVE ME ATTENTION AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY PODCAST!!!"

0% chance he was going to leave 75 million on the table. 

Cowturd claims he was in the room when Draymond received the call from NBA that he was suspended. 

Cowturd is a huge Draymond apologist -- no surprise their podcasts are both produced by the same company.  😋

(Autocorrect - Draymond becomes Drag One)

38 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Ja Morant's self-destructive behavior has been such a sad story for both Memphis and the NBA.  

Wasted talent  🙄

Also is a testament to how quickly things can change in the the NBA, and how fucking hard it is to keep an elite team together year after year. Two years ago, Memphis was THE up-and-coming team, the young guys who were knocking at the door. They were throwing around words like "next dynasty" (which was incredibly stupid then, hilarious now). Now, there are a half dozen young teams arguably better set up for the future. OKC, Minnesota, Indiana Sacramento, Cleveland, New Orleans...

4 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Also is a testament to how quickly things can change in the the NBA, and how fucking hard it is to keep an elite team together year after year. Two years ago, Memphis was THE up-and-coming team, the young guys who were knocking at the door. They were throwing around words like "next dynasty" (which was incredibly stupid then, hilarious now). Now, there are a half dozen young teams arguably better set up for the future. OKC, Minnesota, Indiana Sacramento, Cleveland, New Orleans...

I wouldn't call Minnesota a young team.  KAT is 28 and Rudy is 31.  They are playing very well this year, though.

7 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Cowturd claims he was in the room when Draymond received the call from NBA that he was suspended. 

Cowturd is a huge Draymond apologist -- no surprise their podcasts are both produced by the same company.  😋

(Autocorrect - Draymond becomes Drag One)

Actually the company is owned by cowherd.   Dray works for him

On 1/8/2024 at 1:50 PM, UpperWestside said:

Draymond should’ve been given the rest of the season off with pay. Three weeks is not going to change how he behaves on the court. 

Only 12 games off is a joke.  But not a surprise for dumbass NBA commissioners office...

• Like 1