Northwestern State cancels football season and head coach resigns after player's death

texifornia

16 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Apparently was shot to death by a teammate, who has been arrested for murder. Fucked up situation.

Helobious is an astute individual so far ahead of the curve it only appears like he is behind.

Helobius can't read.

Edited by Herpa Derpa

1 minute ago, Herpa Derpa said:

This is absolute unsubstantiated bullshit. Police have only said they have a person of interest. Please direct me to anywhere on the world wide web reporting it was a teammate and that he has been arrested. If you can't, delete your rumormongering bullshit.

https://www.kalb.com/2023/10/20/natchitoches-police-arrest-nsu-student-ronnie-caldwell-homicide-case/?outputType=amp

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Read it again. Guy was arrested for obstruction and possession of weed and gun, as was his roommate also charged with gun possession.

Last line of article:

There is still no confirmation if the arrest is connected with Caldwell’s death.

The dead guy and arrested guy may have been in partnership and arrested guy knows who did the shooting. Or he did the shooting. But that article confirms nothing.

Edited by Herpa Derpa

Yeah I don’t know where that unhinged response from Herpa came from. Caldwell’s roommate was arrested as well on other charges, but police did not say if that was related to the homicide. 

Police did say that his teammate’s arrest was related to the homicide, although he hasn’t formally been charged with murder yet. So maybe he wasn’t actually the shooter but he was involved. 

13 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Read it again. Guy was arrested for obstruction and possession of weed and gun, as was his roommate also charged with gun possession.

Last line of article:

There is still no confirmation if the arrest is connected with Caldwell’s death.

The dead guy and arrested guy may have been in partnership and arrested guy knows who did the shooting. Or he did the shooting. But that article confirms nothing.

No confirmation that the roommates arrest was related. There was confirmation that his teammate’s arrest was.

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Oh spare me the fucking bullshit. Like you even remember #95s name or that happening at all.

Spend some time on instagram or tiktok - it's full of 9/11 jokes.

You're a very wound up little ball of angst and drama. My comment was actually inappropriate humor. I've never seen the group picture with Jones. And his expression there is bizarre. Either way, you should continue to angrily lash out at people for obscure reasons and act like an emotional little bitch ass pussy. 

9 minutes ago, Chooky said:

You're a very wound up little ball of angst and drama. My comment was actually inappropriate humor. I've never seen the group picture with Jones. And his expression there is bizarre. Either way, you should continue to angrily lash out at people for obscure reasons and act like an emotional little bitch ass pussy. 

Hey man. I made a fairly innocuous joke that you then seemingly clutched your pearls at. 

No one is lashing out or being a pussy. You don't need to virtue signal like you fucking knew the guy.

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

Oh spare me the fucking bullshit. Like you even remember #95s name or that happening at all.

Spend some time on instagram or tiktok - it's full of 9/11 jokes.

2 hours ago, Helobious said:

You’re so edgy and provocative. How cool. 

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

You thought conscious and conscience were the same word two weeks ago.

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Yeah fuck me for thinking the same thing as 95% of other Americans probably 

You two blow hards in a cage match.  $100 entry.  All proceeds to Burnt Ends / surly slush fund.  Make it happen.

Edited by 40acredropout
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Hey man. I made a fairly innocuous joke that you then seemingly clutched your pearls at. 

No one is lashing out or being a pussy. You don't need to virtue signal like you fucking knew the guy.

I think you misinterpreted everything. You immediately defaulted to twat mode. Because you're a twat.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

You two blow hards in a cage match.  $100 entry.  All proceeds to Burnt Ends / surly slush fund.  Make it happen.

Thats funny. I’d fuck him up so bad I’d be risking charges. Not worth it. 

Edited by Helobious
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Chooky said:

I think you misinterpreted everything. You immediately defaulted to twat mode. Because you're a twat.

That's fair. And yes I'm on edge right now. Apologies for being a cunt. 

2 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

val kilmer tombstone GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, deadshank said:

The ztejas vs Helo insult slap fight as they pull each other down by the panties while struggling up the muddy slope of internet dominance is a thing of beauty.  

I’m enthralled.  

The fuck are you talking about? I quoted him one time and left it at that. I guess his incessant Chihuahua-style yapping has dulled your senses into thinking I'm in a pissing match with him. 

Check the record. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ztejas said:

The fuck are you talking about? I quoted him one time and left it at that. I guess his incessant Chihuahua-style yapping has dulled your senses into thinking I'm in a pissing match with him. 

Check the record. 

Racist imo.

44 minutes ago, ztejas said:

val kilmer tombstone GIF

I’m pissed at myself for laughing at this.

I have no idea of the arrested person was responsible for the shooting and the article clearly does not say that they were.....but people need to keep in mind in Louisiana they have the "120 day felony" and that means they need to bring charges AND bring you to trial in 120 days

that was a big issue in Houston and other places after Katrina people from Louisiana were doing serious crimes and laughing to the Texas police about a 4 month felony or a 120 day felony not knowing that Texas (and most other places) can hold you for a lot longer and not bring you to trial as long as they can show they are still gathering evidence

again there is no indication other than what the current charges are, but in Louisiana if they can hold you on one thing while looking into other more serious things it can be beneficial to not start immediately stacking on more potential charges 

I would think if they were looking for others they would be letting the public know that there are others out there they need to watch out for or that would be a serious lack of concern for the general public

• Like 1