NFL Week 12

shadow_operative2.0

10 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

How did the Jets find a worse QB than Zach Wilson

The guy was originally signed by GB as  a UDFA from UConn and Western Kentucky. This is his 4th team in 5 years. I’m pretty that the Jets hoped he would never take a snap for them. 

Edited by TonyTexas

Diontae Johnson of the Steelers seems like he sucks.  Gets all pissy on the sideline last week and yaps at Tomlin.  Then gets into an altercation with Fitzpatrick in the locker room that vets Hayward and Watt had to break up.  Today, Pickett hits him in the endzone, but Johnson fails to secure the catch as he goes to the ground, so a sure TD turns into an incompletion.  Then on the very next play, the Pittsburgh RB fumbles.  Johnson is in the vicinity but stands around and does nothing, even after a Cincy defender grabs the ball and starts running in the other direction.  Failing to make the catch sometimes happens, but if I were Tomlin there's no way I would tolerate a failure to hustle.  

This kid may have had some good seasons in the past, but he seems like a cancer.  

Edited by Carl Spackler
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

Diontae Johnson of the Steelers seems like he sucks.  Gets all pissy on the sideline last week and yaps at Tomlin.  Then gets into an altercation with Fitzpatrick in the locker room that vets Hayward and Watt had to break up.  Today, Pickett hits him in the endzone, but Johnson fails to secure the catch as he goes to the ground, so a sure TD turns into an incompletion.  Then on the very next play, the Pittsburgh RB fumbles.  Johnson is in the vicinity but stands around and does nothing, even after a Cincy defender grabs the ball and starts running in the other direction.  Failing to make the catch sometimes happens, but if I were Tomlin there's no way I would tolerate a failure to hustle.  

This kid may have had some good seasons in the past, but he seems like a cancer.  

Hell, he wasn’t even trying before the fumble. He should be let go tonight  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3