Game of Thrones Season 8 (NO BOOKSPOILERS) thread

dad

Kinda concerned about Gilly and the kids in the crypt. A bunch of kids surrounding themselves with corpses versus an enemy that revives the dead? What could possibly go wrong?

You post that’s after THIS episode? I mean I can see some complaints on previous ones but not this episode. This was a pure throw back episode. Like season 2/3. Just talking in rooms and shit.

How can anyone complain about this one?

Yo this bar is whack. The gay bar was jumping with half as many people but when shit got real there was appropriate commentary. This other bar is blah and everyone in a damn coma. Team gay bar for next week. Do want to know how it goes with Sansa and dany. Interesting story line...

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

So who y’all got in your dead pool for next week?

I think Jorah gets it. Possibly Jaime. Either Gendry or Pod.

Jorah and Greyworm die.  Brienne dies saving Jaime.  Beric - dead - again.  Those seem fairly obvious.  I am hoping they have a moment where the Night King raises his arms and then Jorah, Greyworm, and Brienne are on the other team.  

Also would love if the Night King just flies past Winterfell and hits King's Landing with the Dragon.

3 minutes ago, deech said:

Jorah and Greyworm die.  Brienne dies saving Jaime.  Beric - dead - again.  Those seem fairly obvious.  I am hoping they have a moment where the Night King raises his arms and then Jorah, Greyworm, and Brienne are on the other team.  

Also would love if the Night King just flies past Winterfell and hits King's Landing with the Dragon.

Dunno on greyworm. Easy to assume he is being set up but the man is a killer. And now with a reason to live. I can see him lasting as a body guard to dany where everyone else won’t dare touch her cause of him unless they’re brienne level bad ass. Or he dies next ep. I hope he lives.

3 minutes ago, deech said:

Dunno on greyworm. Easy to assume he is being set up but the man is a killer. And now with a reason to live. I can see him lasting as a body guard to dany where everyone else won’t dare touch her cause of him unless they’re brienne level bad ass. Or he dies next ep. I hope he lives.

Once the Night King is defeated, how does Bran have a role in the show after that?  It’s going to be anticlimactic if an omniscient deity is hanging around to tip the scales in a regular war between humans.  Anyone think he dies along with the NK?

I guess maybe they would need him if Dany and her dragons turn on the good guy alliance.

What if Bran becomes the new Night King and the cycle starts over?

5 minutes ago, futureman said:

so bran is still super butthurt about jaime right?  he’s gonna tell everyone that jaime pushed him out the window so he can get his revenge right? 

Bran is so far on the spectrum now he has no time for butthurt or other human emotions. 

6 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Once the Night King is defeated, how does Bran have a role in the show after that?  It’s going to be anticlimactic if an omniscient deity is hanging around to tip the scales in a regular war between humans.  Anyone think he dies along with the NK?

I guess maybe they would need him if Dany and her dragons turn on the good guy alliance.

Once the Night King is defeated(?), Bran goes to take his rightful place among the roots up north.  

• Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Game of Thrones Season 8 (NO BOOKSPOILERS) thread