2024 CFP SEMIFINAL SUGAR BOWL FUNDRAISER - TICKETS ARE FOR SALE NOW

immamac

32 minutes ago, pacman said:

I slept on the ground, in a random warehouse parking lot. No idea what transpired or how I lived. Walked around half the day to find the group. The color from the beads bled onto my skin. Had to travel home with a rainbow of colors on my neck.

Are you sure you didn’t taste the rainbow? NTTAWWT

• Prepare your anus 1

6 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

How does a batch ticket buy work? Honestly I don't mind if I don't get tickets. Just want to party in NO for the weekend and catch the game at whatever sports bar hosts us

we are trying to secure MANNING'S 

https://www.caesars.com/harrahs-new-orleans/restaurants/mannings-sports-bar-grill

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

See y’all in NOLA. Currently have a hotel booked, but just for the 1st and 2nd so trying to get something figured out for the 31st.

Most likely driving and Will get our game tickets through UT.

Is there a way to get tickets through Texas Exes for this as a lifetime member? If so what's the process? I've never used them for tickets before 

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

We ride at Dawn on New Year's Day?  It's still a 7-8 hour drive, right?  Haven't made it in several years but I'm down to clown in poundtown.  Wait, what?  

Made the drive on a Saturday for the Georgia Sugar bowl..looking at closer to 9-9.5 hrs. River crossings in Lake Charles and Baton Rouge slow the drive.. 11 hrs back cause it rained the entire way..Flying over that mess this year.

8 minutes ago, joebevo said:

Anyone else have their Seatgeek ticket purchased cancelled? Locked in at $525 each and now seeing the same ones listed for $975. These early ticket listings are straight from the facilities tkt broker (Ticketmaster) Fukrs!!

Mine did. Said purchased then got an email saying not really. Flight and hotel are booked, now need 2 on the good guys side

Edited by RMac5

Anyone else have their Seatgeek ticket purchased cancelled? Locked in at $525 each and now seeing the same ones listed for $975. These early ticket listings are straight from the facilities tkt broker (Ticketmaster) Fukrs!!

Same here. Unbelievable that the ticket brokers are allowed to do this.

1 hour ago, pacman said:

I slept on the ground, in a random warehouse parking lot. No idea what transpired or how I lived. Walked around half the day to find the group. The color from the beads bled onto my skin. Had to travel home with a rainbow of colors on my neck.

This is how you do Nola.  When you're a young adult.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Google maps shows 7.5 hours from my house, so I'll probably drive.  Is that unwise?

I'd recommend leaving in the morning and getting through Baton Rouge as early in the day as possible. That's where where traffic can go awry and add 2 hours to your trip.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

• immamac changed the title to 2024 CFP SEMIFINAL SUGAR BOWL FUNDRAISER - TICKETS ARE FOR SALE NOW
  • blacklab unpinned this topic
  • Pancho pinned this topic