2024 CFP SEMIFINAL SUGAR BOWL FUNDRAISER - TICKETS ARE FOR SALE NOW

immamac

35 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Y’all are really making me rethink this dog thing. Thought it might be a fun thing and we won’t have to worry about finding someone to watch her

I love my dog, and don't know yours. 

Throngs of really drunk people and not being able to go inside is suboptimal for most dogs and dog owner experiences.

Now take it to the dog thread!! 🐕 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, millhouse said:

So it will be a come and go between both venues and wristbands work for booze at both?

Yep - cash bar at both as well. There will be quick serve Beer/Wine all over the promenade and in the courtyard at mannings. Full bar including liquor available inside.

It'll only be 4 hours of open bar, which I think is fair because anything more than that and everyone is just going to be completely shithammered.

• Hook 'Em 4

8 minutes ago, immamac said:

Yep - cash bar at both as well. There will be quick serve Beer/Wine all over the promenade and in the courtyard at mannings. Full bar including liquor available inside.

It'll only be 4 hours of open bar, which I think is fair because anything more than that and everyone is just going to be completely shithammered.

Starting when?

18 hours ago, immamac said:

... anything more than that and everyone is just going to be completely shithammered.

Not to detract from what you're putting together. It's mad great work.

But this part absolutely slayed me. The bar could charge $100 a drink and everyone would still be completely hammered.

In fact, I'll wager a goodly number show up at 12 or 2 already that way.

It's gonna be one hell of an adventure.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

Not to detract from what you're putting together. It's mad great work.

But this part absolutely slayed me. The bar could charge $100 a drink and everyone would still be completely hammered.

In fact, I'll wager a goodly number show up at 12 or 2 already that way.

It's gonna be one hell of an adventure.

Ice Hockey Hello GIF by NHL

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

23 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

If I show up with no ticket, what level of sexual favor will have to be proffered to gain access?  I just want to know in advance, in case I need to wax my bikini zone. 

To the game or the party? For the party it’s tickets only as I am not going to personally man the door. There will likely be some sponsor tickets floating around in the weeks to come. 

you should wax your bikini zone anyway. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, AbraCadabra said:

Just supreme leader? .. You stand in the presence of Immamac Shaggyborn of house Surly, rightful heir to the CFP Champion Forum Throne, rightful King of the Horns, and the First Men, Protector of the Sullied, the Father of NIL, the Khaeesi of the Great Turf, the Unsober, the Breaker of aggy.

Just stop short of Grand Wizard; there’s a lot of competition for that title where we’re going…

47 minutes ago, jordan23 said:

Thanks for putting this together!  Five of us will be there and have our tickets!  Are sales going like you hoped?

Welcome to the board, and thanks for getting involved with Burnt Ends. Ticket Sales have exploded. I don't know where we are at in terms of capacity but as discussed previously in this thread it was popular enough to book a second venue.

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to 2024 CFP SEMIFINAL SUGAR BOWL FUNDRAISER - TICKETS ARE FOR SALE NOW
  • blacklab unpinned this topic
  • Pancho pinned this topic