MNC game at NRG Stadium tickets

markstanco

For the CFP-RSVP it’s like a stock so the teams who have a higher chance of making the playoff are at a higher price point from what I’ve gathered.

In 2019 Clemson and Alabama started off at 200 I think. So who knows what Texas will be.

On another note how much will tickets be for the Michigan game. I found some for 600 each. Never been to the big house but from pictures it doesn’t look as big as it is. It looks like any seat would be fine. Not too high.

13 hours ago, utexas8 said:

For the CFP-RSVP it’s like a stock so the teams who have a higher chance of making the playoff are at a higher price point from what I’ve gathered.

In 2019 Clemson and Alabama started off at 200 I think. So who knows what Texas will be.

On another note how much will tickets be for the Michigan game. I found some for 600 each. Never been to the big house but from pictures it doesn’t look as big as it is. It looks like any seat would be fine. Not too high.

It’s mostly underground .

It has about as many rows (96) as DKR just without an upper and lower deck split.

Rows 80s and 90s are going to be aways away

Anyone go to the CFP concerts tonight? My buddies and I went to see 2 Chainz and Jack Harlow. It was actually a good time but each artists would play and then there’d be a 35-40 min break.

Ticket prices still high with fees cheapest around 1100. Safe to say if Texas was there tickets prices would be higher and wouldnt have dropped at all like I would’ve been hoping for.

My finances dodged a bullet, my heart did not.

• Hook 'Em 2

21 hours ago, UTexasFight said:

It’s mostly underground .

It has about as many rows (96) as DKR just without an upper and lower deck split.

Rows 80s and 90s are going to be aways away

The Big House is underwhelming, even with the press boxes they added about 10 years ago.  It doesn’t look that big when you’re in it and the sound goes straight up to the sky.  

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, Tex48 said:

Anyone go to the CFP concerts tonight? My buddies and I went to see 2 Chainz and Jack Harlow. It was actually a good time but each artists would play and then there’d be a 35-40 min break.

I took my kids to see Kidz Bop on Friday. Pretty light turnout tbh. 

$1200 including fees seems like the floor for tickets. They haven’t budged all week. Will be interesting to see how it plays out tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Horn Dogg said:

The Big House is underwhelming, even with the press boxes they added about 10 years ago.  It doesn’t look that big when you’re in it and the sound goes straight up to the sky.  

How many games you been to there? I’ve been to 15+ and I can tell you this is just all kinds of not correct. I will say when they are playing some little sisters of the poor or losing to Minnesota there it definitely doesn’t feel huge and is extremely underwhelming both noise and general vibe wise. It’s weird when 105k can “feel empty”. When it’s 110k+ and rocking it’s a wild ass fucking stadium though. 

It was so fucking loud during the crazy monsoon notre dame night game in the wildest weather I don’t even know how to describe it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, immamac said:

How many games you been to there? I’ve been to 15+ and I can tell you this is just all kinds of not correct. I will say when they are playing some little sisters of the poor or losing to Minnesota there it definitely doesn’t feel huge and is extremely underwhelming both noise and general vibe wise. It’s weird when 105k can “feel empty”. When it’s 110k+ and rocking it’s a wild ass fucking stadium though. 

It was so fucking loud during the crazy monsoon notre dame night game in the wildest weather I don’t even know how to describe it. 

it’s going to be thunder dome for the ut game 

tina turner auntie entity GIF

2 hours ago, Horn Dogg said:

And the seat numbers are about 9 inches apart, which is how they "expanded" the stadium capacity a few years back.

• Like 1

In the door prices at Stubhub are about $1,300 at this hour. I would have guessed they would fall further, but instead them seem to have stabilized and risen some over the last 24 hours.

Any guesses as to what the price would have been had Texas made it in? I'd guess about $3,000, or maybe higher since Wash-UM prices are so high. 

15 hours ago, immamac said:

I did graduate school there and attended every home game for 3 years.  I saw UM-OSU twice, UM beating Penn State on the last minute pass to Manningham, Michigan State, Notre Dame games, etc.  I’m not saying it’s a bad place to watch a game, I’ve just never been blown away by the noise or atmosphere in that stadium like I would have expected. 

• Hook 'Em 2

In the door prices at Stubhub are about $1,300 at this hour. I would have guessed they would fall further, but instead them seem to have stabilized and risen some over the last 24 hours.
Any guesses as to what the price would have been had Texas made it in? I'd guess about $3,000, or maybe higher since Wash-UM prices are so high. 

Yeah the prices went up since yesterday. Very surprised they have not dipped below 1000. 1500 to get in right now on tick pick.

I think it’s fair to assume get in prices for Texas v Michigan would’ve been at least 2k.

Anybody happen to know get in prices for last year? Surely not close since it was a small school like TCU.

1 hour ago, SimkinsMan said:

the only potential lose scenario would have been Wash/Bama just because Bama has been so many times in the last 10+ years.  Mich is driving the market.  huge fan base that is like we were in 2005.

2 minutes ago, tokamak said:

Supposed to be tornadoes and shit this afternoon/evening. Tailgaters better watch their cornhole.

there’s a plan in place if weather gets bad

hopefully it stays to the northern part of the city 

Edited by tx 3 putt

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

there’s a plan in place if weather gets bad

hopefully it stays to the northern part of the city 

It's coming right through the NRG Stadium area in about two hours. Still some uncertainty, but the latest models are trending a bit gnarlier. 

Sending my wife (Michigan grad) and son to the game tonight.   Prices seemed to have bottomed out around Saturday and have risen since.   I bought the tickets today and felt every ounce of pain of us missing out on this game.   

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, utexas8 said:

Yeah the prices went up since yesterday. Very surprised they have not dipped below 1000. 1500 to get in right now on tick pick.

I think it’s fair to assume get in prices for Texas v Michigan would’ve been at least 2k.

Anybody happen to know get in prices for last year? Surely not close since it was a small school like TCU.

I have been watching prices.  Late last week you could find some around $800 without fees.  So I am guessing $1k with fees.  I am surprised as I thought they would drop.  They have gone up $400 for the cheapest since late last week,

55 minutes ago, MAGS® said:

Sending my wife (Michigan grad) and son to the game tonight.   Prices seemed to have bottomed out around Saturday and have risen since.   I bought the tickets today and felt every ounce of pain of us missing out on this game.   

i hope they have a great time. DM me for restaurant recs 

That’s bullshit to name a drink after a recovering alcoholic.  

And their fans were yelling that type of shit  at the game. Fuck them. I’m now pulling for Michigan. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

That’s bullshit to name a drink after a recovering alcoholic.  

3 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

And their fans were yelling that type of shit  at the game. Fuck them. I’m now pulling for Michigan. 

It's fucked up, but I find it funny that people are offended at football fans behaving badly. Our beloved Texas Longhorn fans only act with the utmost class at all times. It's all those other schools who are classless and uncouth. /cleansmonocle

31 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

It's fucked up, but I find it funny that people are offended at football fans behaving badly. Our beloved Texas Longhorn fans only act with the utmost class at all times. It's all those other schools who are classless and uncouth. /cleansmonocle

Don’t you know?  Texas fans are the only ones allowed to be assholes. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

So for future scenarios,

The prices are fairly high still. If Texas was there, ridiculous prices.

When Texas makes it again (next year), should we assume the prices will be as high as they are now or higher?

23 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

So for future scenarios,

When Texas makes it again (next year), should we assume the prices will be as high as they are now or higher?

sugar bowl prices crashed, $100

rose bowl tickets were much more expensive 

Edited by tx 3 putt

17 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

So for future scenarios,

lol... 2025 definitely higher... like bottom right now @ 1500 would be 2500 easy.  Being in Houston this year I think they would have been even higher than that.

2026... even higher as Hard Rock stadium 8.5% fewer seats.

I would start saving now and budget $4k+ per person for finals experience (trip/tickets on low end)... If want to see all the playoff games, $10k+ per person easy.

53 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

So for future scenarios,

No one knows

2 hours ago, LonghornSean said:

If you look really close, it does say in the fine print “seats may be obstructed…..for individuals with a soul patch, sideburns, and/or perfect posture.”

I award you no refund and may God have mercy on your soul.

Edited by UTexasFight