2024 WR Aaron Butler

TexEx15

13 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Calabasas is a very high-dollar place. Realtor.com shows the median sales price of houses to be 1.7 million dollars.

The high school football team went from 5'7 Jews losing 40+ games in a row to being taken over by an NFL agent (Rich Gebbia) and Jimmy Clausen's brother as their plaything. From what I understand Gebbia (whose son was at Nebraska then Oregon St and was a clipholder at Ohio St this year) had several highly rated dudes living with him including Darnay Holmes and they're somehow getting all of these highly rated dudes into the school somehow even now 5 years later. Not totally sure what the deal is at this point since it's been several years since I was told the full details but happy Texas is able to make a connection there if they're gonna continue recruiting highly rated players to the school.

• Hook 'Em 5

7 hours ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Would highly recommend watching this video if you have the time and want to get pumped about a guy (who, if you’re like me) you haven’t heard of before this week. Another son of a former NFL player, about 1% body fat, trains as a boxer (Scipio will go nuts when he sees that), great looking family, and did the work to graduate early. Looks like a perfect fit for culture and talent. I understand not everyone has the resources to put together a 10 minute, professionally produced profile story like this, but this kid could be an amazing pickup for us. 

• Hook 'Em 3

30 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

Would highly recommend watching this video if you have the time and want to get pumped about a guy (who, if you’re like me) you haven’t heard of before this week. Another son of a former NFL player, about 1% body fat, trains as a boxer (Scipio will go nuts when he sees that), great looking family, and did the work to graduate early. Looks like a perfect fit for culture and talent. I understand not everyone has the resources to put together a 10 minute, professionally produced profile story like this, but this kid could be an amazing pickup for us. 

All the douchebags screaming “we want E Stew” please take note.  Kick ass video and dude seems like an assassin.  

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Duane Moore said:

Fantastic pickup. On a recruiting class of superlative people, and football players, he may be at the top. Learning to jump rope so he can learn to box so he can be quicker on the field. Epitome of dynamic playmaker. Lifting after a boxing session? Who does that? Looks like Dorsett in the hole w/ some Lam Jones open quarter gait. 

Hard to see why he wasn't a Day 1 priority. Who cares? We got him. Sark's QB room + WR room + RB room ...

image.thumb.png.f4738ecd1e08f590ea4c6f2862178221.png

image.png.a4f1b55b6353e2daa944a4eae9884611.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1