The Great Value Red River Shootout: Aggy vs. Okie Lite

markstanco

1 minute ago, USNALonghorn said:

How did we beat OSU by only 28?

they are streaky as fuck this year......they played like complete shit to start the year and could not score worth a shit.....they it seemed they caught fire and has a string of really good games then they got over confident and lazy again after the OU win fucked the duck against UCF, and got lucky that Houston sucked cocks and BYU was off for their game and Texas kind of knocked them back again into WTF mode

• Hook 'Em 1

Just watched a YT of the horns landing in the big easy. Pilot of the American airlines plane opened the cockpit window and waved a Longhorns flag, Christian Jones was the first player down the ladder with an even bigger one.

Fuckin epic and more entertaining than this game.

• Hook 'Em 4

I don't follow A&M football, so I didn't know who Mike Elko was before that excrusiating interview during tonights football game......he seems like a bigger d-bag than Jimbo.  
I don't think he's a D-bag, just a low T excuse of a coach for whats supposed to be a big time CFB program.

2 minutes ago, Doze said:

I don't follow A&M football, so I didn't know who Mike Elko was before that excrusiating interview during tonights football game......he seems like a bigger d-bag than Jimbo.  

Well Jimbo is a hobbit so that’s not saying much.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ousux said:

Just watched a YT of the horns landing in the big easy. Pilot of the American airlines plane opened the cockpit window and waved a Longhorns flag, Christian Jones was the first player down the ladder with an even bigger one.

Fuckin epic and more entertaining than this game.

Shit, we couldn't even get some airstairs?

I thought I could enjoy watching aggy get beat, but this is nearly unwatchable

Fucking this. Just lousy football. And aggy isn’t good enough to hang with “lousy.”

And that the OPENING FUCKING LINE of their university ad is “We’re not weird, we just do things…differently” is fucking GOLD. If the first thing you have to say is “we’re not weird,” then you are SERIOUSLY fucking weird.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1