Washington vs Michigan, CFP Championship -- Jan. 8th ESPN 6:30p CT

LTtxfan

12 minutes ago, Hondo said:

Sark will always have the same weakness.  He's a brilliant schemer and play-caller, so he simply cannot force himself to run left, run right, run middle all game long, no matter how effective it is.

If he gets consistent QB play this problem will solve itself. The problem is his QB is quite possibly the John Starks/Dell Curry of QBs when is on he can beat anyone at any time when he is off he can lose to teams he shouldn't lose to.

10 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

People bitching about scoring 31 points. smh

I don’t think anyone is bitching we scored 31, we’re bitching that sark didn’t run the ball and control the clock more and keep penix off the field and not score 37 against us.

• Hook 'Em 4

I do not know why Huskies don’t get as much respect. DeBoer is a great coach. We should have beat them but did not. They beat everyone they played in the Pac and Oregon x2. Their HC is a keeper. And he gave the bird to aggy. 

1 minute ago, satyanash said:

Michigan D-line is getting penetration we couldn't. And that's despite rampant holding

We got plenty of penetration and then couldn't get a hand on Penix

Just now, Pimphand said:

If he gets consistent QB play this problem will solve itself. The problem is his QB is quite possibly the John Starks/Dell Curry of QBs when is on he can beat anyone at any time when he is off he can lose to teams he shouldn't lose to.

This is college football.   Consistent QB play is hard to come by without a grizzled upperclassman.

6 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Why can’t ESPN do a normal 4K camera feed like Fox

I guess we should get used to it. We won’t be on Fox other than the Michigan game this fall. Which sucks because their broadcasts are better (maybe not the announcers) but the camera work etc is superior 

I can't force myself to root for a wrong-handed QB.  They should be a mirror image of a right-hander, but they never are.  Penix can spin it, but he looks like Uncle Rico.  Therefore, go Michigan.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Sky cast has no announcers or taking heads. Just stadium noise. It rules. 

Yeah but that nasty doctor deodorant lady first commercial break.  Out.

• Hook 'Em 1