2024 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

TonyTexas

On 1/18/2024 at 7:32 AM, Zeus said:

Same except I think the Ravens just barely squeak it out. Niners coast. 

Mahomes will have all day in the pocket and his OL not draw any holds but a controversial call won't go their way and he throws another classic tittybabyfit.

His craptastic OTs are ranked 2nd and 8th in the League in Holding penalties this season.  Granted, as bad as they are, it should probably be double that.  The Chiefs OL is unlike any I have ever seen where the interior 3 are very, very good, if not outstanding.  The Tackles are just total crap.

Juwaan Taylor leads the league with 17 penalties. The next closest player has 12. When Mahomes had his idiotic meltdown on the sideline, I was hoping he was going off on his receivers or this guy.  Instead he was chasing windmills.  That was very disappointing to say the least.

Edited by slorch

21 minutes ago, Underdog said:

The fuck does ESPN need a 2 1/2 hr pregame show for the Divisionals? 

Those dudes are sitting out there by themselves, freezing their asses off.  Every one of them looks so uncomfortable, oh I am laughing

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Texans dropping like flies. Holding them to a FG gives them a chance. 

Houston has did zero on offense today. Only TD is from a punt return. Going to need something like that or a pick 6 to have a chance. They aren't playing Cleveland today lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Houston has did zero on offense today. Only TD is from a punt return. Going to need something like that or a pick 6 to have a chance. They aren't playing Cleveland today lol

at least they're playing today

As much as the Steelers and Ravens have met in some epic brutally physical games I don’t hate the Ravens. Nor do most of my friends. I respect the way they play and how they have continually retooled their lineup. I would not be against the Ravens winning another Super Bow. I’d enjoy the shit out of this defense beating the hell out of K.C. Or Buffalo.